**DENT MEET #7** May 18th, Sunday @ Pure Grains Parking Lot

bay_ae86_area
Club4AG Enthusiast

**DENT MEET #7** May 18th, Sunday @ Pure Grains Parking Lot

Postby bay_ae86_area » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:31 am

***ATTENTION***ATTENTION***ATTENTION***ATTENTION** *ATTENTION***ATTENTION***

It's Leo (1 can 'rado) and I'm working with David (FrankenCar) and Josh (onlooker) to set up another dent day & hangout with Justin Cunningham (Owner, West Coast Dents). He has done many of these DENT MEETS in the past and all he asks for is a total of 10 cars to make this event worthwhile for him and ourselves. I will start a list and if you put your name down.............CONSIDER IT A COMMITMENT to show up. If you don't attend and flake out...........Justin said he will charge normal price for you the next time you sign up. (DON'T BLOW IT):sly::sly::sly::rolleyes: Speaking of prices, he didn't actually give me a range because everyone will have different needs and wants done to their cars. This is what he said: "I will hook up everybody that shows up and will be taken care of: GUARANTEED" He said if the dents are small, he can get them done in 5 minutes!!! 3 cars with average sized dents can be done in an hour. :eek::eek::eek:***IF ANY OF YOU GUYS HAVE A DENT LARGER THAN A BASEBALL..........please send pics to Justin personally @ 415-378-5753.:):):)

The meet will be hosted by Pure Grain German Bakery & Café in Downtown Vacaville Sunday, May 18th starting at 8:00 AM. Pure Grain will be offering 10% off for anyone attending this meet, so bring your appetite! And that's for anyone attending - dent repair or not! Also, be sure to invite all your German car driving friends! VW, Audi, Porsche, Mercedes, BMW... or how about all your car friends! So come out get your fill of German cars and German food! :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

EMAIL ME OR TEXT ME FOR MORE INFO:

Leo
530.574.8578 - cell
lmadayag@gmail.com

bay_ae86_area
Club4AG Enthusiast

Re: **DENT MEET #7** May 18th, Sunday @ Pure Grains Parking

Postby bay_ae86_area » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:32 am

bay_ae86_area
Club4AG Enthusiast

Re: **DENT MEET #7** May 18th, Sunday @ Pure Grains Parking

Postby bay_ae86_area » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:36 pm