Drive Easy Movement

Anything about cars, as long as it's clean...
No offensive language, no profanity, no nudity, nothing that your mom will slap you for...
Be nice to others.
tymarbry

Drive Easy Movement

Postby tymarbry » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:44 pm

So I was looking for stickers the other day to paste on my vehicle when I came accross a "Slow Moving Vehicle" decal that I really liked.

I really liked this sticker initially because I drive sensible in a town full of reckless teens and college students and Im constantly getting honked at and my ass riden in my old Datsun.

I figured this would be a kind of "Piss Off" sticker to rude drivers and it would explain my driving style. The owner contacted my about my purchase along with some basic info about what he is trying to do. He said that there is a whole movement behind the sticker. Driving sensible is safe, better on fuel millage (great for my daily Datsun), and reduces stress on our vehicles.

My 280z isnt really preformance oriented so thats why this fit for me, I know alot of you guys like to drive fast and put in track time, but I also know of alot of daily driven 86's and I think just getting the word out can start this snowball downhill.

Here is a pic and the website.

http://www.greenslowmovingvehicle.com/

The owner Fulton Hanson, has told me that clubs can get large order discounts. like 60 cents a sticker plus the shipping for the order.
Im just trying to get some exposure for a pretty cool movement and a sticker that I find pretty rad. will try to post a pic of my datsun soon!

anyone can contact him with order info at his email: fultonhanson@yahoo.com

carbd7age
Club4AG Pro

Re: Drive Easy Movement

Postby carbd7age » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:56 pm

I like it! 'Specially for 60 cents
Eric'sFreeAE86 from the old site
Knockoff Crew member #0001

Red
Club4AG Expert

Postby Red » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:04 pm

ty, I usually drive like every other little old lady, treating my ancient engine as a kindly old pensioner that should not be asked to do very much.

And then after one too many *******s piss me off and I lose it, I've been known to run through all five at high rpm making enough noise to scare half of 'em off the road for good. Something about, they don't want to know what that fast red thing that zipped around the right side of their speed bump really was and they're afraid it might come back again.

So, they pull over. They never drive again. And that, my friend, saves way more gas than I ever could by driving, or asking, politely.
-- Original owner, 1985 GT-S

SidekickChuck
Club4AG Expert

Postby SidekickChuck » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:54 am

Similar motto that the "Slow n' Low" crew has, but for different reasons.
Silver/Black 1985 ae86 gts Heavens Gate Corolla
2001 Carbon Black e39 M5
89' Supra Twin Turbo 1JZ (sold)

alavelle12
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby alavelle12 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:01 pm

I feel like this could easily be used ironically for anyone drifting or driving hard as well lol

Red
Club4AG Expert

Postby Red » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:39 am

So, I should take this one off the rear, huh?

[Slow moving, farm equipment marker]
-- Original owner, 1985 GT-S