WTB Levin Front End Conversion

DrAE86Toreno
Club4AG Enthusiast

WTB Levin Front End Conversion

Postby DrAE86Toreno » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:24 am

Planning on doing a Levin conversion for my hatch. I am currently in the east coast until October ish and will be moving to SoCal. For those with parts in San Diego area I can grab it then. It doesn't have to be a fully complete, mainly headlights, corners, prefer fogs. Will be buying aftermarket fenders, hood and possibly a Run Free style kit. Please email me at janmartin.villanos@yahoo.com to let me know what you have. Please include pictures. Thank you

kitsune
Club4AG Expert

Re: WTB Levin Front End Conversion

Postby kitsune » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:51 am

1jzsc300

Re: WTB Levin Front End Conversion

Postby 1jzsc300 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:34 pm

DrAE86Toreno wrote:Planning on doing a Levin conversion for my hatch. I am currently in the east coast until October ish and will be moving to SoCal. For those with parts in San Diego area I can grab it then. It doesn't have to be a fully complete, mainly headlights, corners, prefer fogs. Will be buying aftermarket fenders, hood and possibly a Run Free style kit. Please email me at janmartin.villanos@yahoo.com to let me know what you have. Please include pictures. Thank you

i have a kouki front grill and hi beam setup forsale in fresno ca great condition pm with #