wiring question (not problem)

NAallDAY

wiring question (not problem)

Postby NAallDAY » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:27 am

i have an 87 GTS coupe. 16v with ST itb t3 adapter and the megaspuirt plug n play 2.

what did you guys do with all the wiring that used to run through the intake manifold?? its definately in the way. im running the itg jc40/100 filter and its actually pretty cumbersome.

does anyone you know of make "slim" or "tucked" harnesses for our cars? or will i have to do it myself like 70% of other problems ive had.

let me know thanks,
daniel

NAallDAY

Re: wiring question (not problem)

Postby NAallDAY » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:22 pm

or even if anyone can post input/pictures of how they got around this problem/ thats be great! i have the swap in, but have yet to hook up any wiring, got too lazy last night. i can post pics of what i got if anyone is interested

thanks,
daniel

HASport AE86
Club4AG Expert

Postby HASport AE86 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:05 pm

Does the car run?
SwangBiz Corolla Chassis Parts and F20/F22C/4AGE Wiring Services
(we build stuff, I solder wires, we race corollas, then we get drunk)

Proud Supporter of JSPfab.com, BattleGarage, and Solo8 LED Solutions

NAallDAY

Postby NAallDAY » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:45 am

yes, i know the motor is good. i drove the mr2 before i bought the motor from the guy. main question is on a tvis usdm 16v the bulk of the harness is bolted to the intake mani in the valley. now with itbs and a huge filter i cant put the harness right there. im thinking i will extend the wires for the injectors, coolant sensors, engine temp, and route the bulk of it behind the head using bolt on wire hangers.