POSSIBLE SCAM ALERT...

ras0ne
Club4AG Regular

POSSIBLE SCAM ALERT...

Postby ras0ne » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:33 am

Just wanted to put this out there.

I posted a WTB for a Kouki LSD.

I received and e-mail from a Philip Snyder (snydll67@gmail.com).

He said he had a Kouki LSD and could only use Moneygram.

When I asked him if he could take pics of the LSD and what year car he pulled it from, he sent a picture and told me it was from a 2004 toyota.

Unless I'm mistaken, I don't recall any 2004 model vehicle that has an LSD that fits a AE86.

I could be wrong, but I just wanted to let people know.

goofesgts
Club4AG Enthusiast

Re: POSSIBLE SCAM ALERT...

Postby goofesgts » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:02 am

he is a scammer in my book... he replied in a want to buy add of mine that he had what I wanted and cheap! first they way they talk using big words sounds fishy , and the gmail account lots o scams comes from people with gmail.... then i told him to take pictures I what I wanted he still hasn't , he claims he's from Spain! us members should know not to fall for a sale when a seller wants money gram or any other type of payment than Paypal.... never send a money order or money wire of any kind to no one!!! there's 99% chance you going to get robbed of you're money !! it's Paypal or nothing !!! why u think they don't take Paypal?! cause it's really hard to scam someone off there money using Paypal... they not dumb! now u dont be dumb!! don't fall for it!!!
how can i go to heaven? accepting jesus christ as youre savior!! thats youre ticket to heaven!

goofesgts
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby goofesgts » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:06 am

he likes to reply to any want to buy add that's here.. trying to see who falls for it.. if he sees u left an email he will take that advantage and email you telling you he has what u need .....be smarter !!! tell him ok them let me get a picture of what I want and hold you're thumb up on picture so I coul know it's real and it's u!! bet he won't do it
how can i go to heaven? accepting jesus christ as youre savior!! thats youre ticket to heaven!

ras0ne
Club4AG Regular

Postby ras0ne » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:01 am

I figured it was a scam from the start.

He was using words not commonly used by "Americans" then claimed 2 day shipping, and the Moneygram thing pretty much set off my alarm.

ras0ne
Club4AG Regular

Postby ras0ne » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:56 am

He hit me up again today and I told him I already bought an LSD for 2 bucks.

Seriously...who has a Kouki OEM LSD...get at me...

GEOVA TRD
Club4AG Expert

Postby GEOVA TRD » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:03 pm

Thanks for the heads up guys.

We need to be on the lookout for MxxxxxFxxxxx's like him.:evil: