Rose joints / Bushed upgraded suspension

Technics

Rose joints / Bushed upgraded suspension

Postby Technics » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:50 pm

Hi I am looking to upgrade my street driven car’s suspension bits to allow adjustability.

Anyone running T3’s GTX2 LCA, pan hard bars, 4 links that are half rose jointed?

I would prefer not to have any extra wear and tear on the joints and am curious how to get around this as most proper gear comes rose jointed.

Looking at going with Grp4 Fabrications items.

totta crolla
Club4AG Pro

Re: Rose joints / Bushed upgraded suspension

Postby totta crolla » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:02 pm

I have been using GP4 fabrication rose jointed TCA's for a few years now, I fitted rubber boots to the joints when they were new and have had no issues. GP4 use quality joints.
As well as adjustability and zero compliance the fully jointed rear arms allow better articulation than rubber / poly bushes.

Technics

Postby Technics » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:56 pm

Thanks for your input.
Good to hear!

Are you running any of their other stuff?
I really like the company profile and no nonsense vibe.

assassin10000
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby assassin10000 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:03 pm

Rear suspension binds in articulation (car lean/tilt) if OEM length 4 links and fully rose-jointed. IF you go equal length, then by all means go fully jointed.

I've run quality joints for a number of years and haven't made it to the point of needing to replace them. I also live in CA, so your road/conditions/etc. will have a role to play in your mileage on them.

Grp4 stuff looks great, if I was UK/EU based I'd probably have several parts from them.