Hachi!!

AKCowboy
Club4AG Regular

Hachi!!

Postby AKCowboy » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:56 pm

My name is Austin and I am stationed in Okinawa Japan at the moment. I have always been in love with Japanese cars so I decided to pick one up a few months ago that I would be able to bring back to the States. This log is going to start off pretty slow because in 5 months I should be going back to the states so I don't want to make it non drivable at the moment because we can only have one car.
The Hachi is bone stock except for the TOMS rims. Right now the only thing I have done is picked up some Watanabes at UP garage for 10,000 ish yen($110.00 USD). I had to strip and repaint them with rattle cans. It was my first time doing it but I think they came out pretty good.
They will have tires and will be installed on my hachi this weekend so I will upload some more pictures then.

The first few projects I plan on doing to the car are going to be suspension, brakes, all of the bushings and stuff like that, and exhaust. After that I plan on being able to start to rebuild the engine a little at a time during the winter of where ever I may be going. I will most likely be posting on this log a lot more in a few months when I need some Hachi Guru to help me fix what I have messed up.

Please feel free to give advice and let me know your opinion on the best Suspension, exhaust, ext. Thanks for looking.

RuizXIII
Club4AG Enthusiast

Re: Hachi!!

Postby RuizXIII » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:50 pm

That looks like a very good condition Levin, sir =)
irony.cc