Club4AG FR-S

Moto-P
Club4AG Enthusiast

Club4AG FR-S

Postby Moto-P » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:09 am

Specs of the Club4AG Scion FR-S

2013 Scion FR-S Base
Production #348 US delivery #2 out of Penske Scion of Downey CA

- RS*R Sports-i Coilover System http://store.club4ag.com/product/rs-r-s ... subaru-brz
- Chargespeed Bottom Line Lower Splitter kit http://store.club4ag.com/product/charge ... litter-kit
- SSR MS4 18x8.0J +37 front / 18x9.0J Rear +37
- Falken FK453 225/40-ZR18
- Club4AG DragonWings Cyberstork Cluster Overlay Kit
- Beatsonic Shark Fin Antenna
- Beatsonic Rear View Camera
- Scion 2014 BeSpoke App Radio
- OEM AUDIO+ Reference 400 Audio Upgrade Version X2.0 with Carbon Door and Dash Midrange
- Five Axis Design Rear Spoiler
- Cusco USA Strut Brace System / Powerbrace / Oil Catch Tank / Tow Hook
- Clazzio Seat Cover
- Grimmspeed Oil Cap / Hood Lift Struts
- AREA86 Aichi Center Console Armrest
- Pre-Production Toyota FT86 Throttle Pedal
- Apex-i Muffler and Intake Filter
- RS-R Ran Up
- Toyota/ Scion Badge and Steering wheel swap
- MicroImage Side Brake Button
- LED Night Center Console and Footwell illumination 2 Stage
- Apex-i Throttle Controller
- Setrab Oil Cooler and Fittings
- Mocal Oil Plate
- Apex-i ELII Oil Temperature Meter
- TRD Door Stabilizer
- Area86 Center Console carbon sheet
- Beatsonic iPhone Carrier
- M2 Tuning Hub Spacer (When needed)
- Counterspace Long Aluminum Hub Bolts
- HKB/M2 20mm OS Long Studs
- European Toyota GT86 Limited Headlights
Moto Miwa
founder, Club4AG

NC Panda
Club4AG Enthusiast

Re: Club4AG FR-S

Postby NC Panda » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:42 pm

pics or it never happened

Rue
Club4AG Expert

Postby Rue » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:11 pm

X2
"Working on cars is not what I do... it's who I am." Steve Metcalf

DatGuy217

Postby DatGuy217 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:46 pm

Pics are on the main page

Hindi
Club4AG Regular

Postby Hindi » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:03 pm

What's a post production throttle pedal? What's different about it?

808AE86inAZ
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby 808AE86inAZ » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:56 pm

NC Panda wrote:pics or it never happened

^ ^ ^ this!
Step 1: Remove head from ass.

ay fu@k u ok, u don't kno me bra

http://www.eight08.net/features.html

marley4us
Club4AG Expert

Postby marley4us » Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:32 pm

this is so much fail!
1985 Corolla Hatch widebody w/ SR20det (The Project)
1993 5SGTE stroker widebody MR2 Turbo (drag car)
2002 Miata SE hardtop (daily Driver)
1994 4runner (The truck)

eTiMaGo

Postby eTiMaGo » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:52 am

WTH this is Club4AG, where's the 4A-G in this thing??? :D

chemtrails
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby chemtrails » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:59 pm

Moto is too busy on SOCAL FRS to be wasting his time on Club4AG
Failure to follow these instructions can result in death, serious injury, or equipment damage.

Moto-P
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby Moto-P » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:32 pm

chemtrails wrote:Moto is too busy on SOCAL FRS to be wasting his time on Club4AG

Are you guys serious with these comments? I've had more than 6 events with AE86/FRS as theme and none of you are attending, who is complaining about me...
What's up with that?
:) Come out and have fun with me sometimes!! August 10th. 86 Dynamic Driving Academy... Do it!
Moto Miwa
founder, Club4AG

DatGuy217

Postby DatGuy217 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:58 am

It's just the Internet. People being douches and disrespectful cause they can get away with it. But they forget or don't know that if it wasn't for you moto we wouldn't even have CLUB4AG. Been on this forum since 2002 and it just seems like we're getting nothing but the Honda crowds coming over from Honda-tech. It's a f'ing shame.

ronny
Club4AG Expert

Postby ronny » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:20 am

IMO the ae86 community is very quiet.

there are still the original crews / clubs out there that still chill and get along with other groups but they just don really show to much on the internet anymore.

they keep to themselves. atleast thats what i experience..

they do their own thing.. some only go to track events. some just sit back and restore their corollas on their own, others just sit back have coffee and chill with fellow die hard 86 members and talk jokes and remember the old days..

the new generation of owners well... cant experience what was once such a tight knit.. everyone is scattered and do their own thing... chassis are getting wrecked.. cars being flipped left n right cuz new people don understand what needs to be done to keep them alive.. alot just give up.

i also think there needs to be more coverage of ae86s.. IMO all i see is FRS stuff.

86 fest is a great start.. prob just needs time for the 86 people to come out again... 90 percent of them don even work hahah..
Rays - Project Mu - TE37 club
BLUE MOON / CUSCO
AE86fightclub.com
PM me for Contact

DatGuy217

Postby DatGuy217 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:55 pm

Such a tragedy seeing what use to be full of info and so much traffic going through the forum now just dead.
The classified sections use to be full of awesome rare parts and aftermarket parts and now it's been reduce to mainly part outs of stock parts cause like you said people not knowing how to work on them and just parting out and scrapping them.

808AE86inAZ
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby 808AE86inAZ » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:28 pm

Blah blah blah, in the end ur still addressing a bunch of car guys, some of whom, happen to be in different states or even countries for that matter. Pix are essential to a build log duh, it's like a car mag with no pix of the feature car or sluts posing next to um, right? IMO anyways
Step 1: Remove head from ass.

ay fu@k u ok, u don't kno me bra

http://www.eight08.net/features.html

DatGuy217

Postby DatGuy217 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:15 am

His pics are allover the forums main page. I agree if you were to post a thread in the build section to add pictures of your car and not just the specs. He should've done that even though he is the owner of the forum. He could've inform people or provide a link to direct them to the main page where photos and specs of his car is at. Just saying no need for shitty attitudes especially towards someone who has provided the ae86 community with tons of info.

kulitko
Club4AG Expert

Postby kulitko » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:55 pm

Moto,

I think everyone just feels that you forgot about the 86 crowd and jumping ship to the FRS. I do agree with Ronny though, that everyone is doing each others own thing in theire garage or with friends. Our group of circles do meet up once in awhile and chat....

Club4ag has changed over the years. When I first came here I learned alot from the mods and the members. Now everyone is just bitching and ranting and rude. No one wants to help out each other anymore..... Should just go back to the way it was..... :)

2kwik2c
Club4AG Regular

Postby 2kwik2c » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:13 pm

This forum's name should be changed to "Club4U-GSE" as there's nothing anything about 4-AGE related info. You type in http://www.club4ag.com and what comes out......nothing about AE86 Corolla, but a handful of information about FRS and BRZ; from RSR coilovers, FRS LED lights, to exhaust and bodykit for the....of course FRS. If I was a noob, I would have thought 4AG is the engine code for the Scion FRS. Oh wait... what about information about new aftermarket parts for the AE86 from Impulse or the new engine part(s) from Tec-Arts?? Our great leader has moved on from the AE86 crowds and has settled quite comfortably on the FRS saddle. Can't blame him though. In this tough economy you go where the $$ flows and the FRS is the hot ticket! You definitely don't get no dough on the AE86 side as far as endorsements and perks. FRS = "new Honda" Club4AG = "New Honda-tech Forum". Well with these bold words I don't think I'll be moderating this forum and even get my ID banned as the people in the upper echelons of this forum will be furious reading my post, but that's how it all ends. If there's any meets for the AE86 crowds, it'll be the good ole fashion word of mouth. See you when I see you and signing out!!!!!

kulitko
Club4AG Expert

Postby kulitko » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:34 pm

2kwik2c wrote:This forum's name should be changed to "Club4U-GSE" as there's nothing anything about 4-AGE related info. You type in http://www.club4ag.com and what comes out......nothing about AE86 Corolla, but a handful of information about FRS and BRZ; from RSR coilovers, FRS LED lights, to exhaust and bodykit for the....of course FRS. If I was a noob, I would have thought 4AG is the engine code for the Scion FRS. Oh wait... what about information about new aftermarket parts for the AE86 from Impulse or the new engine part(s) from Tec-Arts?? Our great leader has moved on from the AE86 crowds and has settled quite comfortably on the FRS saddle. Can't blame him though. In this tough economy you go where the $$ flows and the FRS is the hot ticket! You definitely don't get no dough on the AE86 side as far as endorsements and perks. FRS = "new Honda" Club4AG = "New Honda-tech Forum". Well with these bold words I don't think I'll be moderating this forum and even get my ID banned as the people in the upper echelons of this forum will be furious reading my post, but that's how it all ends. If there's any meets for the AE86 crowds, it'll be the good ole fashion word of mouth. See you when I see you and signing out!!!!!

Damn man well said I guess u summed up every Original club4ag members thought. See u at the canyons :)

kiosk
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby kiosk » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:32 pm

2kwik2c wrote:This forum's name should be changed to "Club4U-GSE" as there's nothing anything about 4-AGE related info. You type in http://www.club4ag.com and what comes out......nothing about AE86 Corolla, but a handful of information about FRS and BRZ; from RSR coilovers, FRS LED lights, to exhaust and bodykit for the....of course FRS. If I was a noob, I would have thought 4AG is the engine code for the Scion FRS. Oh wait... what about information about new aftermarket parts for the AE86 from Impulse or the new engine part(s) from Tec-Arts?? Our great leader has moved on from the AE86 crowds and has settled quite comfortably on the FRS saddle. Can't blame him though. In this tough economy you go where the $$ flows and the FRS is the hot ticket! You definitely don't get no dough on the AE86 side as far as endorsements and perks. FRS = "new Honda" Club4AG = "New Honda-tech Forum". Well with these bold words I don't think I'll be moderating this forum and even get my ID banned as the people in the upper echelons of this forum will be furious reading my post, but that's how it all ends. If there's any meets for the AE86 crowds, it'll be the good ole fashion word of mouth. See you when I see you and signing out!!!!!

86 Corolla
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby 86 Corolla » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:27 am

"All good things must come to an end". Nevertheless, I still find this forum a good place to sell/buy/trade.

I have always admired those who work for their cars, not those who have become puppets for sponsors in order to get discounts/freebies.

chemtrails
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby chemtrails » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:06 pm

Failure to follow these instructions can result in death, serious injury, or equipment damage.

SidekickChuck
Club4AG Expert

Postby SidekickChuck » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:00 pm

While I agree with some of the statements posted by members in this thread about having things cross "contaminated" between the 4ag platforms and the FRS, I also have to think about the fact that he could have walked away when the original site crashed and call it a day. Instead, efforts were made to restore the forum to the best they could and get things back up and running. So props for that level of effort.

On the other hand, I too do not understand the mixing of FRS and 4ag related things from articles and posts. There is clearly a place for FRS members to post about such things, and it is not on this site.

Having clearly defined lines will make for better forums/websites for both 4ag and FRS owners. It just does not make much sense to have them both together on a site like this one.
Silver/Black 1985 ae86 gts Heavens Gate Corolla
2001 Carbon Black e39 M5
89' Supra Twin Turbo 1JZ (sold)