Thought I'd start a build thread so i can log what I've done for myself and others to see. With the AE111 Forums quietening down and the build getting into the engine stage, there's no better forum than Club4AG with its wealth of information and knowledge.
Bought this Levin in April (2014) completely standard aside from an exhaust and a set of Rays Gram Lights 57 Pros. I plan to only use this car as a street driven car with relatively mild modifications and clean it up as I go.
Car was imported through Iron Chef Imports here in South Aust as a Black BZR Levin Recaro Edition with 96,*** original K's. I then purchased it from my brother-in-law becoming the second owner in Aust.
Car currently has 116,*** K's with the major service completed. Has seen better days. Few dents and scratches with a few sad areas of paint which I will have completely resprayed in due time. Interior is mostly fine aside from the factory drivers Recaro seat needing to be rebolstered.
My plan is simple. Simple modifications and to clean her up as i go.
- Factory Recaro front and rear seats
- 6 Speed LSD box
- Full respray in factory Toyota colour
- TTT Velocity stacks and ITG filter
- Manon Racing Products 70mm 2pce Velocity stacks
- Trueno headlights and parkers
- Manon Racing Products SSS Coilovers
- Stainless steel Fujitsubo cat-back
- 2.25" custom exhaust w/ custom titanium tip
- Custom Rhom Khoi Service Lobster tip Muffler
- Audio and Alarm
- TOM's Racing front Strut brace
- Laile/Beatrush Radiator panel
- Clear side indicators
- Custom old school Oil Cap
- Other small things done here and there...
- TRD Wing
- Fujitsubo FGK Manifold
- Side and Front Diffusers
- Genuine Rays TE37V's (Bronze)
195/55/15 Bridgestone Potenza RE002
- Genuine Work Meister SP1's (Polished lip/Black Centre)
205/40/17 Toyo Proxes 4