wow..im here after MANY years...

Anything about cars, as long as it's clean...
No offensive language, no profanity, no nudity, nothing that your mom will slap you for...
Be nice to others.
nycjdmmr2

wow..im here after MANY years...

Postby nycjdmmr2 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:45 am

Hello all!

i cant remember when i originally signed on, but im pretty sure it was in the REALLY early days..i remember the old format and maybe only 10-15 pages of pictures from members..and Moto's pictures being many of the first few (and someone else i cant recall)...

aside from my user name, i think i had another username before that, but my first Corolla was purchased in 1996-1997 i think...only ever owned 2, and the second one had a lot more work that i did to it, even though i never was able to get it painted =( ... (4AGZE,Kouki tails and bumpers, yada yada)

anyway, the AE86 love never went away, even after many cars...so im back here, looking to get one pretty soon and hoping i can keep up with todays scene =p

kulitko
Club4AG Expert

Re: wow..im here after MANY years...

Postby kulitko » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:50 am

Wow I know how you feel man... The corolla itch never goes away. Ive been in the corolla thing in the 90's too. It freakin wont go away. Anyways, as for keeping up with the new scene... You got to get an FRS now since thats where everyone is headed. Good luck hope you get to scratch that itch....

auto8386
Club4AG Regular

Postby auto8386 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:31 pm

I'm with you guys. I've had two corollas in the past and still I drive my ae86 around my local city. I love the way the ae86 feels and doesn't consume so much gas. :) .. However now that I am getting older i am into the whole restoration phase. I wish I would've done this sooner when parts were more easily accessible. :/

maxpham
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby maxpham » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:53 pm

Resto-mod was how I've been gearing. I didn't want to throw away or customize too much of the original engineering. I can't get away from the AE86 chassis. If I buy a second project car it'll be something completely different but I won't give up on my old 85 corolla.

nycjdmmr2 - looking to buy back into the AE scene?