I'M BACK!

Anything about cars, as long as it's clean...
No offensive language, no profanity, no nudity, nothing that your mom will slap you for...
Be nice to others.
Iceman404
Club4AG Regular

I'M BACK!

Postby Iceman404 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:26 pm

After what feels like an eternity, i've re-acquired my death trap of a kouki coupe. It's crazy to think that its been almost 4 years, but i'm so glad to have that pile of a car back :D

also, can't wait to see what's happened. missed this place!

-Ice

ps, if anyone knows where i can get my hands on a set of quarter panels and/or how to replace them let me know :P
Little Blue Coupe

kulitko
Club4AG Expert

Re: I'M BACK!

Postby kulitko » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:52 am

Welcome back.... man... 4 years.... This place has changed......... Get to reading buddy.... You have alot of catching up to do....

GtsTone23
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby GtsTone23 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:37 pm

I remember the name ....... Post a pic of the coupe. Wonder what you were thinking when you seen this place after all them years, lost like everyone else? Hahaha
Been a member here since the pop-ups were around ... Remember those, not many do!

Iceman404
Club4AG Regular

Postby Iceman404 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:12 am

you guys aren't kidding, so much has changed! it "feels" the same though which is awesome. Random aside, i was driving around LA last year and saw Moto crusing around in his Scion and got super pumped...and then i remembered i was driving a focus rental car (womp womp).

The coupe is honestly in pretty rough shape, but i don't think it's anything i can't fix. Unfortunately it needs quarter panels and I've never done body work before, so this will probably get interesting quickly. I'll post a few pics when i work on it this weekend :)

Speaking of quarter panels, I've been poking around a bit and found these guys http://xtr-auto.eu/. I got in touch and I guess they're going to make OEM replacement fiberglass quarters soon, which is appealing (because lighter). anyone bought anything from them?
Little Blue Coupe

xhachiroku
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby xhachiroku » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:13 pm

Iceman404 wrote:you guys aren't kidding, so much has changed! it "feels" the same though which is awesome. Random aside, i was driving around LA last year and saw Moto crusing around in his Scion and got super pumped...and then i remembered i was driving a focus rental car (womp womp).

The coupe is honestly in pretty rough shape, but i don't think it's anything i can't fix. Unfortunately it needs quarter panels and I've never done body work before, so this will probably get interesting quickly. I'll post a few pics when i work on it this weekend :)

Speaking of quarter panels, I've been poking around a bit and found these guys http://xtr-auto.eu/. I got in touch and I guess they're going to make OEM replacement fiberglass quarters soon, which is appealing (because lighter). anyone bought anything from them?

let me know how it goes with them a lot of interesting parts from them but i never bought something from EU