OG Club4AG members. Where are they now?

Anything about cars, as long as it's clean...
No offensive language, no profanity, no nudity, nothing that your mom will slap you for...
Be nice to others.
jspecusa

Re: OG Club4AG members. Where are they now?

Postby jspecusa » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:15 pm

Hi Everyone/Moto,
After 10 years I'm back with another AE86.
Looking for Levin conversion parts located in SOCAL hit me up if you have any.
Had so many AE86 in the past and love them still after all these years.
Had my 1st one in 1998.

GEOVA TRD
Club4AG Expert

Postby GEOVA TRD » Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:23 pm

Wassup club4ag peeps...joined in 2013 when i had just purchased my 85 Gts.Was not as active after "THAT IDIOT" slammed into it and totalled it 2 years later after almost completey finishing it.I wanna THANK all those members that helped me to get the car to where it was as far as original appearance and mechanically.Much love to Ma west coast homies especially Torparts and Alan for all the insight and help given to make it look Supa stupid originally clean and keep it running!In my opinion this was always the best club for AE86's on the internet as everywhere else members would just argue over everything instead of just helping each other out as mostly all members did here.I now own a 99 and 09 honda civic si but my heart has always belonged to the AE86 so i have to try this one more time.So on that note i will say I'LL BE BAAK [TERMINATOR VOICE] as im searching for my last 85 Gts coupe to restore back to its original glory.Gonna once again shoot for a Red/black 85 corolla Gts coupe with maroon/brown interior,gold pizza cutter wheels,sunroof and im not 100% sure yet if doing an oem luggage rack or the autoplas rear louvre.....I am happy to see the club is still up and running and hopefully it stays that way.

Thanks to all the club4ag members that helped out in one way or another and also to "The one" who made us all laugh at one point with his on point memes :lol: :lol: :lol: .... stay tuned....

P.S:
karate crimsons avatar was da ****!! :lol:

fiveten
Club4AG Expert

Postby fiveten » Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:38 am

Many are still around. I recently got in touch with a bunch of them when I offered Club4AG stickers to the OGs only.
IG: profdens
IG Store: dsspeedshop

shannon
Club4AG Regular

Postby shannon » Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:14 pm

The title should be changed to OLD FARTS!

Nice to see all the familiar names that posted! Sure did bring back old memories.