AE86 Club all volumes converted to DVD. Anybody interested?

Anything about cars, as long as it's clean...
No offensive language, no profanity, no nudity, nothing that your mom will slap you for...
Be nice to others.
Caccomando
Club4AG Enthusiast

AE86 Club all volumes converted to DVD. Anybody interested?

Postby Caccomando » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:37 am

Hey guys,
I have the Ae86 Club VHS's. I have been considering putting these to DVD and wanted to make a feeler thread if anyone might be interested in them as well. This isnt to make money or boost or do anything other than keep these videos alive and allow other enthusiasts to view. I will have to get prices sorted out, find out how many I can fit to a double sided DVD and how I can get it arranged. I was thinking 65$ shipped for all volumes on DVD. If enough people are interested I will start finding out some details. If not ill just do it for myself. On ebay these guys go for like 60-70$ a piece. (From what ive briefly browsed.) Alot of good stuff on these! Leave a reply below. Again this is just to see if anyone is interested. If nobody likes the idea or if it makes you mad then thats totally cool too. :D
Also if anybody dosent care to have them, you can find some of these on Youtube. The quality is crappy but they are on there to view.

mikeyee
Club4AG Enthusiast

Re: AE86 Club all volumes converted to DVD. Anybody interest

Postby mikeyee » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:49 pm

If you're able to have them labeled all cool and stuff, and some legit covers for the boxes; I could see myself fetching some money for these.

benjamingon
Club4AG Enthusiast

Re: AE86 Club all volumes converted to DVD. Anybody interested?

Postby benjamingon » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:47 pm

noiiiceeee im down

Nomnom83
Club4AG Enthusiast

Re: AE86 Club all volumes converted to DVD. Anybody interested?

Postby Nomnom83 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:12 am

I would give you currency for these goods!