To anyone selling anything

Anything about cars, as long as it's clean...
No offensive language, no profanity, no nudity, nothing that your mom will slap you for...
Be nice to others.
Jeonsah
Club4AG Expert

To anyone selling anything

Postby Jeonsah » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:23 pm

I just want to throw this out there. If you are selling anything whether its parts, cars, or stickers on this forum or using this forum in someway to sell your stuff, be serious about selling it. I am personally sick and tired of people "testing waters" or deciding last moment not to sell. I have ran into this 3x within the past 2 years. Two with people supposedly selling jdm zenki rear bumpers and the other was with a car.

My point is, if your going to sell something, then SELL it. Otherwise dont even post or say anything about it. You are wasting people's time and money. Lastly, if you have a buyer who is willing to buy your stuff and he is first in line, then dont sell it to the next person. Also, if you say your open to shipping, then know your going to be getting shipping quotes for people. Dont be lazy.

that is all

kiosk
Club4AG Enthusiast

Re: To anyone selling anything

Postby kiosk » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:00 am

Priceless posts that say "make me an offer"....only to have the seller angry at the offers they're getting.

WTF did you expect. :roll:

idreamofdrifting
Club4AG MASTER

Postby idreamofdrifting » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:09 am

kiosk wrote:Priceless posts that say "make me an offer"....only to have the seller angry at the offers they're getting.

+1

ae90tuner
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby ae90tuner » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:37 am

I have always felt the buying/selling thing is first come first serve, I don't think many of us have the time to risk someone telling you to hold onto an item and then having the transaction fall through. Don't get me wrong, of course I would want to help out a fellow rolla owner, but if I needs the money i'm going to take the money. I do understand life happens and that't why sometimes transactions don't always work. This is also why buyers shouldn't have any hard feelings when the seller sells to the first person that pays. Yes I have been guilty of this myself, but I have no hard feelings and fully understand when a seller sells to the first person who pays. I have held parts for forum members and had both successful transactions and transaction fall through on me after waiting for someone to get paid in 1 week.

I feel while i'm at it I should add this in, if you are selling some JayDeM part and your selling it for what you paid for it new, don't expect me to pay full price for a 2nd hand item when I can pay what your asking for it on yahoo auction Japan and have it shipped for the asking price. If its a reasonable offer I think its worth thinking about, unless its a total low ball offer.

GtsTone23
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby GtsTone23 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:15 pm

kiosk wrote:Priceless posts that say "make me an offer"....only to have the seller angry at the offers they're getting.

This was never an option bitd ... You had to list a price on your item otherwise it got deleted and heard ............ "This is NOT eBay"
Been a member here since the pop-ups were around ... Remember those, not many do!