any4ac's forsale?

cano93newto86

any4ac's forsale?

Postby cano93newto86 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:23 pm

:D hello im new to this and would like some help
i have a 86 shell that im trying to get running i was told that this was the place to look im looking for a 4ac just to get it running and i will upgrade as i go so dont fear. i am like most and i dont have much to spend. so hit me up if you have one to sell or know of one in socal that i can pick up i need drive shaft and most if not all the wiring and transmission, 5 speed would be nice and i don't know names for a lot of parts or who make them so feel free to educate me.

Omni86
Club4AG Enthusiast

Re: any4ac's forsale?

Postby Omni86 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:24 pm

I have a few 4ac heads and intake/exhaust manifolds and 2 carbs that likely need rebuilt.
Heads are complete I would reccomend having surfaced and valve guides inspected but ran fine when pulled.
Shipping likely 35-50 for a complete 4ac head 50, intake/exhaust 25, carbs I wouldn't reccomend really.

Try wrecking yards for a 4a block if its from a fwd you will need rwd harmonic balancer and other components.
GL getting it on the road man.

NinjaX
Club4AG Regular

Re: any4ac's forsale?

Postby NinjaX » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:48 am

i have the complete engine, engine harness, drive line, i also have the Trans but its broken, but im in Salt lake city Ut,