any4ac's forsale?

cano93newto86

any4ac's forsale?

Postby cano93newto86 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:23 pm

:D hello im new to this and would like some help
i have a 86 shell that im trying to get running i was told that this was the place to look im looking for a 4ac just to get it running and i will upgrade as i go so dont fear. i am like most and i dont have much to spend. so hit me up if you have one to sell or know of one in socal that i can pick up i need drive shaft and most if not all the wiring and transmission, 5 speed would be nice and i don't know names for a lot of parts or who make them so feel free to educate me.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Omni86
Club4AG Enthusiast

Re: any4ac's forsale?

Postby Omni86 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:24 pm

I have a few 4ac heads and intake/exhaust manifolds and 2 carbs that likely need rebuilt.
Heads are complete I would reccomend having surfaced and valve guides inspected but ran fine when pulled.
Shipping likely 35-50 for a complete 4ac head 50, intake/exhaust 25, carbs I wouldn't reccomend really.

Try wrecking yards for a 4a block if its from a fwd you will need rwd harmonic balancer and other components.
GL getting it on the road man.

NinjaX
Club4AG Regular

Re: any4ac's forsale?

Postby NinjaX » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:48 am

i have the complete engine, engine harness, drive line, i also have the Trans but its broken, but im in Salt lake city Ut,

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Return to “Want to BUY (seeking sellers)”