Looking for a hatchback shell

Kiraush
Club4AG Enthusiast

Looking for a hatchback shell

Postby Kiraush » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:19 am

I'm trying to hunt down a GTS Hatchback shell, color is a complete non-issue. Hell it could be rattlecanned half pink half cotton candy blue for all I care.

Year is a slight non-issue, I prefer the earlier "Zenki" models but I'm impartial.

I've been scouring Craigslist as well as a few other local sites trying to find one, and the small handful I've found have been a complete waste of time to even consider
(Saw one in Portland, Oregon that the kid had "initial D'd" as I like to call it, into a wall and he wanted 2800 for it, it was a mess. I laughed.)

So, basically, I am in Southern Oregon and I can travel a reasonable distance
(Aiming for anywhere north of me but not far into washington,
anywhere west of me,
anywhere east of me but probably not into Idaho
and anywhere in the northern half of California)

I do not care if it has a motor, and if it does I do not care if it's blown to all hell. My step-dad is finally getting clean and I am trying to get this as a project for him and I to do together to try to get in touch again. We will be putting a 4AGZE into it, so the motor is also a non-issue.

skljdh
Club4AG Enthusiast

Re: Looking for a hatchback shell

Postby skljdh » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:45 pm

Yo, I'm in SOCAL and I have a hatch shell. BARE shell you can pick it up for $200 bucks. Original GTS with clean title.

orange advan
Club4AG Expert

Postby orange advan » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:55 am

sent you a pm on the shell

Kiraush
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby Kiraush » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:30 pm

orange advan wrote:sent you a pm on the shell

Says my inbox is empty :(

skljdh wrote:Yo, I'm in SOCAL and I have a hatch shell. BARE shell you can pick it up for $200 bucks. Original GTS with clean title.

Could you inbox me some pictures? :)

orange advan
Club4AG Expert

Postby orange advan » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:29 pm

oh poo.. that pm. well if you can just email some pics of the shell and whatever history that would be dandy. thanks alex. email resuper3 at hotmail.com