FS: (FL) 86 Coupe SR5/GTS, shell

mr2driver
Club4AG Regular

FS: (FL) 86 Coupe SR5/GTS, shell

Postby mr2driver » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:08 pm

What I have here is an 86 Toyota Corolla coupe, it was purchased as an unfinished project, and it is still unfinished. The car has no rust, and a lot of great parts! The car has perfect interior pieces, no cracks, damage, no missing pieces, the only blemish is the dash, which is cracked. Also, there is no carpet or front seats, but everything else is there. The car was painted silver by the previous owner inside and out. All of the glass is perfect, all of the moldings included. It used to have aftermarket side skirts, but they where removed. This car has thousands of dollars in aftermarket parts that have never been driven on.

Here is a list of mods/parts:

- GTS front, sides, and rear
- fiberglass lower valance
- fiberglass hood
- Walbro 255 mounted in a GTS gas tank.
- T3 rear suspension, all aluminum rods with heimjoint ends.
- front suspension has boxed control arms and urethane control arm bushings with Tein tension rods and T3 roll center adjusters.
- rear shocks are KYB Agx, eibach springs
- front struts are KYB Agx for a sw20 mr2 with T3 adapters and Tein camber plates, Eibach springs
- AW11 mr2 steering rack with T3 delron mounting bushings.
- GTS gauge cluster
- Brand new starter, clutch and brake master cylinders, booster, etc
- XXR 503 15x8 -0 wheels with new 215/50-15 front and 225/50-15 rear Kumho tires
- modified steering column for MR2 rack, also an unmodified column is included.
- boxes of parts, bolts, etc.

I am sure there are other things I have missed, come and check it out! You will not find a cleaner, straighter, modded shell for this price anywhere!

Please only contact me if you have the money in hand and are a serious buyer. Please do not waste my time, if you don't get paid until Friday, then don't contact me until then. Come prepared to make a purchase. Thanks!

Price $2000. FIRM. Not interested in any trades or BS. Thanks!

I do not want to trade for anything but cash, sorry.

Go here for pics: http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cto/3688865552.html

I can send more pics to serious buyers.