FS: 1987 corolla gts shell

imprezdcrew
Club4AG Regular

FS: 1987 corolla gts shell

Postby imprezdcrew » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:25 pm

I am selling a 1987 corolla gts coupe shell... this is just a shell. Unibody and doors, glass, that's it. anything more than that consider it a plus (hood is not included, trunk is not included, rims are not included). Reason I say that is because i used all of the parts from this car on another build. If i have parts that you need i might include them in with the car but dont count on them (steering colum, carpet, door panels, cracked dash, etc) ... no suspension, no rear end, no nothing besides what i mentioned... If you have a wrecked GTS that you can swap parts over from this is for you. If you are looking to build a track car with a clean title, this is for you.

If you are looking for a shell to take parts off of to fix, repair, upgrade your car this is NOT for you... anything you might want or need off this car i probably already took them.

The Bad:
-The rear quarter panels were cut because the car was going to be wide bodied with j-blood style rear quarter panels.
-spare tire well has been cut out to fit a fuel cell.

The good
- It is a clean titled GTS.
-Registration is Non-OP
-Car has no structural damage
-Pink slip in hand

If you have any questions feel free to text me 5 6 2 - 8 0 5 - 5 0 0 4

Price is OBO and i am motivated to sell it. if you have cash in hand and a trailer to come and get it make me an offer.

previadrifter
Club4AG Expert

Re: FS: 1987 corolla gts shell

Postby previadrifter » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:34 pm

What is the price and where located?

tomodachii26
Club4AG Regular

this is miguel

Postby tomodachii26 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:25 pm

imprezdcrew wrote:I am selling a 1987 corolla gts coupe shell... this is just a shell. Unibody and doors, glass, that's it. anything more than that consider it a plus (hood is not included, trunk is not included, rims are not included). Reason I say that is because i used all of the parts from this car on another build. If i have parts that you need i might include them in with the car but dont count on them (steering colum, carpet, door panels, cracked dash, etc) ... no suspension, no rear end, no nothing besides what i mentioned... If you have a wrecked GTS that you can swap parts over from this is for you. If you are looking to build a track car with a clean title, this is for you.

If you are looking for a shell to take parts off of to fix, repair, upgrade your car this is NOT for you... anything you might want or need off this car i probably already took them.

The Bad:
-The rear quarter panels were cut because the car was going to be wide bodied with j-blood style rear quarter panels.
-spare tire well has been cut out to fit a fuel cell.

The good
- It is a clean titled GTS.
-Registration is Non-OP
-Car has no structural damage
-Pink slip in hand

If you have any questions feel free to text me 5 6 2 - 8 0 5 - 5 0 0 4

Price is OBO and i am motivated to sell it. if you have cash in hand and a trailer to come and get it make me an offer.