2007 Subaru STi

SenToku
Club4AG Regular

2007 Subaru STi

Postby SenToku » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:33 pm

2007 Subaru Wrx STi

Color: Urban Grey Metallic

Miles: 124,000 (all highway from previous owner)

Miles on New motor:1500 and counting (daily driven)

Asking Price: 21,000 firm

Selling my STi. Love the car just want something new. I am the second owner. Baby the living hell out of the car. Have replaced just about everything with either aftermarket or brand new oem parts. The owner before me was a business man in Houston, TX whom had a 40 mile commute into city to work and 40 miles back every day. If you do the math and add in any other little driving he might have done it adds up over the 4 years until I purchased. The car was meticulously maintained and all service records are completed by Subaru. He had Subaru change his oil for him every 3k miles. Car has a clean Texas Title.

The car just got a complete BRAND NEW ENGINE AND TURBO put in from the Subaru dealership. So only the chassis has 123,237 (daily driver so will go up once I get the car back from the dealership).

The interior is Perfect! No Rips, cracks, wear, or tear. Interior has a Kenwood 9990HD Double Din In-Dash with DVD, NAVIGATION BY GARMIN, AM/FM, CD, MP3, USB, IPOD and BLUETOOTH. Has a 740 watt 4-channel California Amp mounted under the drivers seat. And four Pioneer upgraded door speakers. Hits like you have subs (car used to but sold them) without actually having any.

17" Factory BBS wheels with BRAND NEW PIRELLI All-Season Tires.
Brand New Brake Pads and Rotors
Brand New Power Steering Pump
A/C has just been recharged by dealership after engine swap so COLD air.

All mods are cosmetic:
-M2 Lowering Springs (Will Come with Factory Springs and can be Put on Instead Upon Purchase)
-Chargespeed Front Lip
-Koji Headlights (Black Housing)
-WRC Style Tint Paint on Tail Lights (Can be Removed if Wished Upon by Purchaser)
-Nokya 9005 Hyper Yellow High Beams
-Intake Silencer Delete
-Mesh Grille DIY
-Debadge DIY minus STi badges
-Full Stage 2 with catless downpipe
-Tuned by Eric Minehart at Torqued Performance
-Full opensource Tactrix 2.0 Tuning cable and Software

Call or text for more information or more pictures 830.837.9104. Name is Jason.