Any thoughts on things I should add to my website?

yoshimitsuspeed
Club4AG MASTER

Any thoughts on things I should add to my website?

Postby yoshimitsuspeed » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:27 pm

I have recently added an online store to my website. Being in the MR2 comunity I knew a lot of things I wanted to add just based around my likes and knowing the 4AGE and AW11.
I have access to a ton of products though, both universal and vehicle specific. Right now I have very low overhead so I can usually have very competitive pricing.
Problem is outside my little AW11 world I don't know what is oversaturated, what is unpopular or more importantly what is missing or what is overpriced in the market today. Now I know there are some stores similar to me who focus more on some of the other cars such as the Corollas and I assume they do a pretty good job of filling their niches but I thought I'd put this out there and see if anyone had any suggestions of things I should add.
If you can think of anything at all, throw it out there and I'll see what I can get. I can't get my hands on everything but I can source a lot so let me know.
Also if there is anything you are individually looking for feel free to shoot me a message and I'll see what I can do. I will try to match or beat online prices and I often can.

http://matrixgarage.com/