Drift warrior fab bumper bars

John H.
Club4AG Expert

Re: Drift warrior fab bumper bars

Postby John H. » Thu May 15, 2014 10:52 pm

drift warrior fab wrote:Terribly sorry guys I have been out of the country working on other hobbies. I just got back into town and expect to have a bunch of bars made up in the next few weeks. Please text me at 9094358206 or message me on Facebook if you are interested.

Sorry, probably a stupid question, but would your bash bars mount to JDM kouki bumpers? How about JDM zenki?
Thanks!

-John H.

shagymc
Club4AG Expert

Postby shagymc » Fri May 16, 2014 4:38 pm

I sent you a message on FB a couple weeks ago, i was wondering how you mount a kouki rear bumper with your bash bar. I have mine and the front worked great but the rear is giving me ****. Thanks in advance!

drift warrior fab
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby drift warrior fab » Wed May 21, 2014 3:00 pm

All messages have responses. I can do kouki and zenki. And just once more for the masses, it is 250 for the front and 200 for the rear. Shipping is INCLUDED!!! So come get em. I'm working on 2 sets now that are unclaimed!! And ordering brackets to build more!!

levinrolla8387
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby levinrolla8387 » Thu May 22, 2014 7:41 pm

Can i claim one set of front and rear zenki? I messaged you on FB is few weeks ago but no reply. Please let me know when you want payment. Thanks.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
― Albert Einstein

auto8386
Club4AG Regular

Postby auto8386 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:21 am

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to show you how my bumper bar came out. I am completely satisfied with the customer service drift warrior fab provided me. Since my bumper is a Jblood Style, I had to provide my mounting measurements to make sure I got the right bumper bar to fit.

After several months of daily driving my car, the crash bar holds up my bumper nicely with no issues. I had previously zip tied my bumper and this was the ultimate fail (seriously was a nightmare). I tried several methods with zip ties, but in time they always came loose and makes the car look jankety. If you want to remove your bar it's super simple and easy. My car is still in working progress but here are some pictures how the fitment looks. :D

Before with Zip Ties

Bumper Bar Installed

drift warrior fab
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby drift warrior fab » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:08 pm

Shoot me a text at 9094358206. I'll be making a run of sets then probably falling out of the business for a year or so. So let me know!!!

drift warrior fab
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby drift warrior fab » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:29 pm

And remember to check out drift warrior fab on Facebook there are WAAY more examples of our work on there.

drift warrior fab
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby drift warrior fab » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:28 pm

Thanks for all your support guys and check us out on the drift warrior fab Facebook page!! We've sold about 5 dozen bars to date.