T50 Bronze shifter bushings...

b-rock
Club4AG Regular

T50 Bronze shifter bushings...

Postby b-rock » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:28 pm

Bronze T50 shifter bushings!

$25 shipped anywhere to the U.S. (lower 48 states) or Canada. $US27 to Australia/Asia/Europe

Improve your T50 shifter feel with a silicon-bronze shifter bushing.....

Compared to a brand new OE plastic bushing, these remove slop and feel much more positive. The OE bushing fits loosely and it doesn't take long for it to get mushed out of shape and get looser.... I don't like them.

These fit Corolla AE86, TE72, AE71, KE70, Celica *A40 and *A60, Tercel AL2* and Corona TT13*, RT13* and XT130. (if you know more, please let me know).

The Toyota part number for the original plastic bushing is 33548-14010. Please make sure your car uses this part number (It's really only the early cars I want you to check... I know these are good for AE86 and TE72/AE71). Please make sure your shifter ball looks just like the one in the pictures.

** Included is a specially designed, very soft Sorbothane washer to go under the bushing. Its purpose it to add a little bit of force on the bushing to keep it snug in all gears without putting too much pressure on the shifter or shift rod. This should help eliminate possible buzzes from the bushing being loose when the shifter is in gear. Basically, the new washer squishes most in neutral and just a little in gear. The washer easily squishes and restores its shape.

You'll also get a little square of 2000 sandpaper to smooth your shifter ball so it will work well with the bushing.... Just to polish, not re-size.

You provide the grease.

They are made (by me) to tight tolerances to eliminate as much slop as possible. They have a spherical bottom to match the shifter ball.

If you want one, please email 8020valve@gmail.com and I'll send you a Paypal invoice. EMT for Canadians works too..

I have made these for a while and sold them on Ebay and on Dori-Kazi in Canada, so I'm legit. Feedback has been very good.

These ship as a regular letter-mail, so there is no tracking of the packet.... but they fit through mail slots.

Thanks!

ImageImage
Last edited by b-rock on Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

b-rock
Club4AG Regular

Re: T50 Bronze shifter bushings...

Postby b-rock » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:39 pm

I'm out of stock for a little while....

b-rock
Club4AG Regular

Re: T50 Bronze shifter bushings...

Postby b-rock » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:06 am

Back in stock -- but this new batch has depleted fast. Only a few left. I'll make more in April.