Postby SKATEBEARDER » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:59 pm

front.png
front.png (194.62 KiB) Viewed 10103 times
front(3).png
front(3).png (14.25 KiB) Viewed 10103 times
front(2).png
front(2).png (14.19 KiB) Viewed 10103 times
Hey guys, long time no talk!
In hopes of generating some working capital for next year's event, I have decided to reissue one of my personal favorites and most popular AE86 Nights shirt. For those of you that know me, I like keeping the AE86 Nights products as limited runs to make it that much more special for the people that are able to grab one at our events. However, due to the popularity and requests for the OBEIGHTSIX shirt, I have decided to reissue through a teespring.com campaign giving everyone the opportunity to purchase them in a variety of color ways. Also included in the campaign are girl's shirts and pull-over hoodies. I have never sold hoodies at the meet due to costs, but this gives the opportunity to grab one if you so desire.

I appreciate the constant support throughout the years, and hope to keep going and make it to our 10 year anniversary in 2017. I personally owe a lot of friendships to this humble meet and strive to keep it as grassroots as possible. I know there is no way for us to compete with the glamour and flash of 86Fest, but I hope we have been able to provide a humble setting for all of you AE86 and Toyota enthusiasts to gather and share ideas and stories.

Anyway, if you are interested in participating in the campaign, please follow the link below and pick up a shirt.

Thanks again for the support, and thank you all for keeping the 86 movement alive!

https://teespring.com/ae86-nights-obeightsix