F/S or F/T Tom Igeta Wheels

hachidustin

F/S or F/T Tom Igeta Wheels

Postby hachidustin » Mon May 13, 2013 9:10 am

F/S or F/T are my Tom's Igeta wheels.

They are 14"x6", they have some slight curb rash but are still in decent condition. Never been painted and is still rockin' the original color which is still in good condition, but not mint. There are no center caps also, but you can get some Hayashi's to put on there and it would look amazing. There are no cracks, bends or warps of any kind. They have Falken Ziex tires on them that will be sold/traded with the wheels and they have less than 1500 miles on them. There are no patches or any repairs to these tires! Still like new.

For trade, looking for either 14's or 15's in either 8" or 9" wide and they have to have some lip on them. I don't care if they're XXR's or Enkei's or whatever, just trying to find wheels with my listed specs. Would prefer if your trade came with tires in the same shape. If not, expect to put cash on top so I can buy new tires, but just let me know what you have either way.

If I sell them, I'm looking for about 1000 obo. I am flexible on price (and I say that expecting you to have respect for what I'm selling and to not insult me with 500 dollar offers. It's VERY rude to do so)

You can PM me on here or you can email me at dustinmcswain at gmail dot com. If trading, be sure to send me a few pics of the wheels and specs on them please.

Thank you for your time in viewing my post!
Last edited by hachidustin on Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

hachidustin

Re: F/S or F/T Tom Igeta Wheels

Postby hachidustin » Thu May 23, 2013 10:02 pm

Bump

hachidustin

Postby hachidustin » Tue May 28, 2013 9:21 pm

Finally was able to upload a pic for ppl who are interested in the wheels.

rvrx3
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby rvrx3 » Fri May 31, 2013 11:03 pm

want to trade? i have 15x7. straight trade. no tires. lmk

hachidustin

Postby hachidustin » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:26 am

PM me a pic of the wheels and give me some more specs on them please, thanks!