Interior Chrome Door Hinge/striker With Cover

Tuner429

Interior Chrome Door Hinge/striker With Cover

Postby Tuner429 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:19 am

What the title says, I have a few of these Chrome door strikers with covers for sale. These are used items so they are not without their minor defects but all in all these really dress up the interior and look a lot better than what came on our cars from the factory. It’s the little things like these that help set your car apart from the rest. These strikers are oem quality, they are made by Aisin which makes some parts for toyota. They are a straight bolt on install and they fit almost any toyota from about 1980-2013. If you have any questions about if these will fit or not, send me a picture of your current door striker and model and i will let you know if they will fit or not.

Price is $15 shipped or $12 picked up In Socal 91706. I sell these in pairs (2)

I do realize that this being my first post here, no one knows me and they might be hesitant as to send me money through paypal etc. I am a experienced seller and i have up to this date never had any problems with selling online through forums. I do everything i can to list any and all defect with the item and i am here to provide as much support to my buyers as possible.

Here is a screen cap of my feedback on mr2.com

I do realize its not a lot but they are all positive,

I would also have posted a screen cap of my feedback on mr2oc.com but they are updating and or having a few issues with their systems so i cant as of now.

Last but not least, i am posting a link to my ebay listing for this same item. You can take a look at my feedback and see that i am an experienced seller and not someone who is going to run off with your hard earned money.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221344346246?ss ... 1555.l2649

Finally, some installed pics courtesy of past customers

Before

After

Another customer

Let me know if you have any questions, happy to help you out as much as i can.

Thank you,

-- Sergio