***Great general parts!***

jrarinas
Club4AG Enthusiast

***Great general parts!***

Postby jrarinas » Mon May 06, 2013 12:37 pm

Hey C4AG got some general parts for sale. Large items I'd like to deal with locally like the wheels and such. All else I'm willing to ship for the right price. Prices are not fixed since I can't remember how much most of them cost me! Items are located in Oceanside, CA.
Grant steering wheel made in italy! comes with toyota hub AND security quick release and locking cap and keys! never get jacked again! The real OG quick release and lock! Will not part $200 plus shipping
Toyota NOS never used clock for the 70's! Not sure exact fitment but it was too big for my TA12 so i'm thinking it's a TA10 or even center console clock. You could just have it in your RARE display case too! I paid $200 for it but willing to let go for $150 shipped in U.S.
Jaguar gas tanks! Complete and could be used for custom setups! Got 3 in hand and willing to ship. $20 each or all 3 for $50
2TC or 3TC turbo manifold for t3/t4 setup. Got it from a C4AG member but going a different route now. $100 plus shipping
Vertex white AE86 shifter cover in white leather. Never used! just opened for pics and HKS black limited turbo timer with unknown connector. $25 for the vertex and $25 for the timer.
Flaming River Top of the line battery cut off switch with removable key while on or off! Can't turn on without the key or removing the battery cables! Best way to prevent theft! Not your typical kill switch from Pepboys! complete and never used! $50 for the kit PLUS the protective rubber socks!

Also available and will add pics later when I get home:
Centerline chrome wheels 14x7 +0 with tires! great for daily wheels so you don't ruin your bbs copies! LOL $150
A pair of pizza cutters with dead tires. good for spares also $50 for both
14x7 +0 offset shelby wheels in black with no tires pretty rough but could easily get redone and have a nice set of wheels for $275

You can email me back at hachi6ix at yahoo .com or text me 626 536 7002

Jay