Pair of brand new HKS 272deg. duration 8.1mm lift camshafts for 4AGE 16v

MKIndy4AGE

Pair of brand new HKS 272deg. duration 8.1mm lift camshafts for 4AGE 16v

Postby MKIndy4AGE » Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:40 am

I have a pair of new, in their original boxes, HKS 272 degree duration, 8.1mm lift camshafts for the 4AGE 16v engine that I was going to fit in my engine but have had a change of plans, so they are available for sale. The part numbers for the camshafts are: Inlet: HKS 2202-RT097, Exhaust: HKS 2202-RT098. The cams can be used with standard shims and give peak power at about 7,000 rpm and peak torque at around 5,800 rpm. Power gains will depend on what other work is done to the engine.

I'm based in the UK but am happy to ship internationally at cost. From what I've seen online, these camshafts aren't available in the UK and cost about $850 in the US. I'm looking for £450 (about 595 USD) plus shipping but am open to reasonable offers.

I cannot figure out how to post photos here (keeps saying it cannot determine the dimensions of the image) but have photos of the camshafts, in their original wrappings, and of the camshaft specs card I can send to anyone who is interested. If you have any questions, please message me.

Pete