Drift AE part out plus storage parts

ownedbypandas
Club4AG Regular

Drift AE part out plus storage parts

Postby ownedbypandas » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:04 am

Ok, I have a lot of random stuff that is up for sale. I am parting out my drift car and selling some stuff I’ve had in storage. I am not in a rush to sale, so don’ low ball me on any of the parts. All parts are located in Marietta Ga 30062, but I am willing to ship at the buyers expense. Please dont message me asking how much its going to cost to ship a part to where you are, if you want it that bad you can find that out for yourself. Generally shipping isnt going to be much for the items I’m selling anyway.

I do paypal or cash, that is it. All parts are in working order as I literally drove the car into the bay and started removing stuff. I am not looking for any trades at the moment as I have know what I want. I do not have pictures of everything, if there is something that you are looking for and dont see a pick shoot me a text or call about what you're looking for and Ill get some pictures over to you asap.

THE BEST WAY TO CONTACT ME IS NOT ON THE FORUM BUT BY TEXTING OR CALLING ME. I DO A LOT OF RUNNING AROUND AND DONT HAVE VERY MUCH TIME TO CHECK UP ON IT ALL THE TIME.

Phone number: 404-207-6106
Name: June

Now that that is out of the way, lets get to the business.
1. Apexi L jetro power fc with commander and N62 maf. Asking 1k obo…
2. JIC Magic Cross seats. Driver side needs to be restitched(its obvious in the pictures), passenger side is in good condition and barely ever sat in. Both seat have no cracks or breaks in the structural part of the seats. Also come with seat rails. Asking 300 obo for both...
3. Sr20det Nistune ecu
Condition-Used but in working condition, does not have one side cover. It is a fresh ecu with no maps, you will need to have it tuned to your specs. This is for a Redtop engine. Asking 250 obo…
4. S13 pig nose lip, in good condition, one slight rip in it about half and inch long. Asking 150 obo…
5. Unknown hydro pass through ebrake. Asking 50…
6. Sparco harness(I had the pair but cant find it, if I do ill let you know.) Asking 75…
7. N62 maf, already cut for coupler, and comes with a pigtail. Asking 120…
8. JZ swap to E36 mount . Comes with 1 piece drive shaft, motor mounts and trans mount. Cx Racingsupport but it was reinforced with better welds for structural. Asking 600…
9. Switch panel, Asking 75...
This part is mainly AE86 related.
10. Redtop SR20det wiring harness converted for AE86. Asking 300…
11. GTS door panels, Asking 100...
12. SR5 door panesl, Asking 75…
13. Latches and cables for fuel and hatch for a 3 door hatchback. Make offer…
14. Head light motors for AE86, Asking 50…
15. Factory GTS seat belts, asking 50…
16. Factory GTS cluster, asking 75…
17. Factory turn signal and ignition stuff, asking 35…
18. OEM Driver side fender, Asking 65..
19. Tacoma rear end, cant remember what year it came out of. Got it to put in my car but never did. Asking 150.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image