Toyota Corolla GTS AE86 4AGE Complete Part Out

kickingclutches
Club4AG Regular
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:43 am

Toyota Corolla GTS AE86 4AGE Complete Part Out

Postby kickingclutches » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:01 am

Hello everybody,

I am selling parts from my 7 rib twin cam 16 valve 4AGE from my AE86 Toyota Corolla GTS. Engine was completely disassembled down to the crank for new bearings and planned a aggressive high compression rebuild, unfortunately I decided to use a F20C instead of 4AGE and never reassembled it. As you may or may not know, the 7 rib block was the strongest of the 16 valve 4AGE and is perfect for a classic OEM style build. I have every last part and bolt organized and labeled.

Image

7-Rib 4AGE Engine Block
Big port Twin-Cam 16-Valve Cylinder Head
TVIS Intake Manifold
OEM Intake and Air Flow Meter
Custom 4-2-1 Headers
OEM Alternator
OEM Distributor
OEM ECU
Etc etc.

Crankshaft, Pistons, and Rods SOLD
TRD Short Shifter SOLD
Engine Harness SOLD
EGR Valve SOLD
MSD Igniton SOLD
Power Steering Pump SOLD
Air Conditioning Compressor SOLD


If you need something I don't have listed don't be afraid to ask.

Located in South Florida, will ship if the price is right.

No private forum messages please, my contact number is below.

Call or text me anytime at (954) sixfiveone - 0815

Thank you,
Nicholas
Last edited by kickingclutches on Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:36 am, edited 5 times in total.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.


disjaukifa
Club4AG Regular
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:53 am

Re: Toyota Corolla GTS AE86 4AGE Complete Part Out

Postby disjaukifa » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:54 am

Just sent you a text message about the AC components!

Thanks!

previadrifter
Club4AG Expert
Posts: 257
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:30 pm

Re: Toyota Corolla GTS AE86 4AGE Complete Part Out

Postby previadrifter » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:36 am

PMed about the trd short shifter.

cerumo
Club4AG Enthusiast
Posts: 130
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:14 pm

Re: Toyota Corolla GTS AE86 4AGE Complete Part Out

Postby cerumo » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:20 pm

Text sent for engine harness and other parts.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.


ae86_dreamer
Club4AG Expert
Posts: 240
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:45 am

Re: Toyota Corolla GTS AE86 4AGE Complete Part Out

Postby ae86_dreamer » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:54 am

Could you pm me about the oem intake thanks

DanR2
Club4AG Regular
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:56 pm

Re: Toyota Corolla GTS AE86 4AGE Complete Part Out

Postby DanR2 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:33 pm

I am interested in a left rear light and bumper brackets and hardware and turn signal. i have heard some a different so i would like some pics if possible. Thanks Dan ,,,,,, my cell is 860-830-3069,,, or email at daniel_rodriguezkrissy@yahoo.com. I have family in FL that can pick up stuff for me if needed.

kickingclutches
Club4AG Regular
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:43 am

Re: Toyota Corolla GTS AE86 4AGE Complete Part Out

Postby kickingclutches » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:15 am

previadrifter wrote:PMed about the trd short shifter.


my contact number is 954-651-0815 thank you i prefer not to private message on forums

kickingclutches
Club4AG Regular
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:43 am

Re: Toyota Corolla GTS AE86 4AGE Complete Part Out

Postby kickingclutches » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:16 am

ae86_dreamer wrote:Could you pm me about the oem intake thanks


again im sorry but my contact number is 954-651-0815 thank you i prefer not to private message on forums

kickingclutches
Club4AG Regular
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:43 am

Re: Toyota Corolla GTS AE86 4AGE Complete Part Out

Postby kickingclutches » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:16 am

DanR2 wrote:I am interested in a left rear light and bumper brackets and hardware and turn signal. i have heard some a different so i would like some pics if possible. Thanks Dan ,,,,,, my cell is 860-830-3069,,, or email at daniel_rodriguezkrissy@yahoo.com. I have family in FL that can pick up stuff for me if needed.


sorry no exterior parts for sale at this time

kickingclutches
Club4AG Regular
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:43 am

Re: Toyota Corolla GTS AE86 4AGE Complete Part Out

Postby kickingclutches » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:51 pm

sold a couple items updated the list bump

kickingclutches
Club4AG Regular
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:43 am

Re: Toyota Corolla GTS AE86 4AGE Complete Part Out

Postby kickingclutches » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:54 am

sold a couple more items updated the list again bump

kazeron
Club4AG Regular
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:49 pm

Re: Toyota Corolla GTS AE86 4AGE Complete Part Out

Postby kazeron » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:52 pm

do you still have the air flow meter for sale?

User avatar
FRDRICE
Club4AG Regular
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:17 am

Re: Toyota Corolla GTS AE86 4AGE Complete Part Out

Postby FRDRICE » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:36 pm

Throttle body?

ae86_drifter85
Club4AG Regular
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun May 17, 2015 10:37 am

Re: Toyota Corolla GTS AE86 4AGE Complete Part Out

Postby ae86_drifter85 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:28 pm

kickingclutches wrote:Hello everybody,

I am selling parts from my 7 rib twin cam 16 valve 4AGE from my AE86 Toyota Corolla GTS. Engine was completely disassembled down to the crank for new bearings and planned a aggressive high compression rebuild, unfortunately I decided to use a F20C instead of 4AGE and never reassembled it. As you may or may not know, the 7 rib block was the strongest of the 16 valve 4AGE and is perfect for a classic OEM style build. I have every last part and bolt organized and labeled.

Image

7-Rib 4AGE Engine Block
Big port Twin-Cam 16-Valve Cylinder Head
TVIS Intake Manifold
OEM Intake and Air Flow Meter
Custom 4-2-1 Headers
OEM Alternator
OEM Distributor
OEM ECU
Etc etc.

Crankshaft, Pistons, and Rods SOLD
TRD Short Shifter SOLD
Engine Harness SOLD
EGR Valve SOLD
MSD Igniton SOLD
Power Steering Pump SOLD
Air Conditioning Compressor SOLD


If you need something I don't have listed don't be afraid to ask.

Located in South Florida, will ship if the price is right.

No private forum messages please, my contact number is below.

Call or text me anytime at (954) sixfiveone - 0815

Thank you,
Nicholas

1. Do you have the cluctch slave cylinder and mounting bolts

2. Also i need the t50 cross member sub frame that goes under the car and the 4 mounting bolts.



Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

IndiaDorifto7
Club4AG Expert
Posts: 224
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:34 am

Re: Toyota Corolla GTS AE86 4AGE Complete Part Out

Postby IndiaDorifto7 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:24 pm

how much for the 4-2-1 headers?

kickingclutches
Club4AG Regular
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:43 am

Re: Toyota Corolla GTS AE86 4AGE Complete Part Out

Postby kickingclutches » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:39 am

kazeron wrote:do you still have the air flow meter for sale?


Yes air flow meter still for sale

Text me at 954-651-0815 and mention your username so I know its you

Thanks

kickingclutches
Club4AG Regular
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:43 am

Re: Toyota Corolla GTS AE86 4AGE Complete Part Out

Postby kickingclutches » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:40 am

FRDRICE wrote:Throttle body?


Yes throttle body and complete intake manifold still for sale.

Contact me at 954-651-0815 and mention your username so I know its you.

Thank you.

kickingclutches
Club4AG Regular
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:43 am

Re: Toyota Corolla GTS AE86 4AGE Complete Part Out

Postby kickingclutches » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:41 am

ae86_drifter85 wrote:1. Do you have the cluctch slave cylinder and mounting bolts

2. Also i need the t50 cross member sub frame that goes under the car and the 4 mounting bolts.



Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk


Sorry I believe I do not have those items for sale.

I will check and if I do I will contact you.

Thanks

kickingclutches
Club4AG Regular
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:43 am

Re: Toyota Corolla GTS AE86 4AGE Complete Part Out

Postby kickingclutches » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:42 am

IndiaDorifto7 wrote:how much for the 4-2-1 headers?


$100 obo picked up

or

$100 firm +shipping and paypal fees

Thanks

calihachi86
Club4AG Regular
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:54 am

Re: Toyota Corolla GTS AE86 4AGE Complete Part Out

Postby calihachi86 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:14 pm

Got the items today. Thanks.

I sent you a text the other day regarding the oil cooler. Do you still have it and how much?
Thanks again.

kickingclutches
Club4AG Regular
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:43 am

Re: Toyota Corolla GTS AE86 4AGE Complete Part Out

Postby kickingclutches » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:32 pm

calihachi86 wrote:Got the items today. Thanks.

I sent you a text the other day regarding the oil cooler. Do you still have it and how much?
Thanks again.


Your welcome.

I will have to check and see if I can find the oil cooler.

Text me again, I got a new phone and lost everyone's phone number.

kickingclutches
Club4AG Regular
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:43 am

Re: Toyota Corolla GTS AE86 4AGE Complete Part Out

Postby kickingclutches » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:34 pm

By the way, that goes for everyone...I got a new phone so if you can all text me again what you are interested in I will respond as soon as possible.

Thank you very much!

954-651-0815

Nicholas

Ratranger
Club4AG Enthusiast
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:52 pm
Location: Washington

Re: Toyota Corolla GTS AE86 4AGE Complete Part Out

Postby Ratranger » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:03 am

I'm interested if you have the alternator bracket, water pump rear housing, upper coolant neck, and engine to transmission braces. I would text, but I have a broken phone screen and can't even dial a number right now.
4age bigport in a 73 spitfire

Djchecho
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:32 am

Re: Toyota Corolla GTS AE86 4AGE Complete Part Out

Postby Djchecho » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:50 am

Wondering if u still have the whole intake manifold n injectors?

jrocknrolla
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:24 pm

Re: Toyota Corolla GTS AE86 4AGE Complete Part Out

Postby jrocknrolla » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:34 pm

Have the battery hold down still available?

dcal
Club4AG Enthusiast
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:06 am

Re: Toyota Corolla GTS AE86 4AGE Complete Part Out

Postby dcal » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:20 am

Looking for a ac idler pulley. By any chance do you have one? (See picture)
Image
Been looking for one for sometime. Let me know! Thanks!

dcal
Club4AG Enthusiast
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:06 am

Re: Toyota Corolla GTS AE86 4AGE Complete Part Out

Postby dcal » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:17 pm

No ac idler pulley?

Peanut793
Club4AG Expert
Posts: 262
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:30 am

Re: Toyota Corolla GTS AE86 4AGE Complete Part Out

Postby Peanut793 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:31 am

Still have the 4-2-1 header? Text me at 909-641-8395. I'm interested.

User avatar
80miout6ftundr
Club4AG Enthusiast
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:25 am

Re: Toyota Corolla GTS AE86 4AGE Complete Part Out

Postby 80miout6ftundr » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:56 pm

price for dizzy?

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.



Return to “4A-GE Engine Parts”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests