SR5 to Blacktop GTS Part Out.

Blake Bruning

SR5 to Blacktop GTS Part Out.

Postby Blake Bruning » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:57 pm

I need the $$$ and I am not getting any offers for the whole project, so....willing to part her out. I work and have a family...will get all the pic's and respond as fast as I can. Please email me at indyvictory@yahoo.com. I could try to list prices on all the main parts, and I may, but would rather just hear what you want and if more then a couple of items...make a deal.

but....Zenki TRD 1.5 LSD less then 150 miles...Sold..sorry.

Zenki Axles $200 TYD.

Ring and Pinion, bought of one of Max Miazawa on this forum to replace the one on this car ... $250 TYD

Blacktop ECU $sold TYD

Rear-End Housing and 3rd Member $100

GTS Drive Shaft $150 TYD

Here is my original listing:

Uncompleted Project 1986 SR5/GTS 4ag Black Top...unfortunate

Postby Blake Bruning » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:38 am
I haven't posted on this site for a couple of years...been busy w/ life and family. I want this project completed, but I can't fund it or do the work myself. Here is a great Car to complete. Please don't ask me to part out, but it may bring me the same $$$ or near it.

I will have to take pic's soon , but I have a hard time to paste pic's on this site. It would be easier to send them via e-mail. E-mail me at indyvictory@yahoo.com and I will send pic's asap.

I have the title and the shell is one of the best one's I have seen! I have had several of these through the year by the way. It is an '86' and it is that light blue hatch. I have the a GTS rear, but the 3rd member is out of it at the moment and will need new brakes. I have the zenki axles(85 rear) and the 3rd member has a TRD 1.5 with only a few hundred miles on it. I have a ring and pinion(i believe stock) that needs to be swapped with the 3rd member that the 1.5 is in. I have a GTS Drive Shaft as well. I have the engine and tranny in the car with a GTS exuast manifold and I have a a new flywheel, pilot bearing, and pressure plate(if I remember right as far as the pressure plate) I have all the black interior except for a blue dash. I even have the hatch/trunk lid/carpet thing that is used to cover what's in the hatch and can be used to store stuff on top of it. All the interior is NICE! I believe I have new rear rotors(maybe front...I will have to check at the garage when I get pic's). All the wiring is done as far as the engine and ECU to the shell. My friend was the genius behind all that(and he is a wiring genius), but the ground wires need to be grounded, and maybe the exhaust wires will need to be connected to the exhaust sensor. I have the firewall cut for the Distributor to fit(like I said the engine is in the car)...and the distributor cap, and distributor rotor(?whatever it is called escapes me right now...). I have an aftermarket fuel pump I bought from JEG's and that is installed as well(it was a hundred $ = pump...also picked out by my mechanic friend.

I bought the engine from Osakamotors.com(or is it Osakajdmmotors.com) they are in Canada. All the extra parts needed(Flywheel, pilot, pressure plate, distributor, and a few other parts, were all bought from Max Miazawa off of this site. I have spent over $4,700 + on all of it and that doesn't cover paying for all the wiring and other work work to get the engine and tranny together, fuel pump instilation and parts, and scouting and buying all the Black Interior parts.

I will see what else I can add to this list when I go to get pic's in a day or two. It really pain's me that I have to sell this. I really wanted to get this thing together. I I need the money bad, so unfortunately I have to sell it. I have a car dolly and could deliver if you are close enough for a fee cheaper...way cheaper then if you have someone tow it to you. Considering all $$$ it cost to do all I mentioned,I have to get $3,200 to be able justify selling it. Call me at 317-407-0153 if you are serious and want to talk about it, or e-mail at indyvictory@yahoo.com. -Blake Bruning

Oh yeah. If I can't answer the phone, my voice mail will say something like"Hello, and thank you for calling Marcello Montiero's Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Academy) just hit 1 and you will skip the long message(o text all you want as well). If you want to check out the Academy I teach at check out bjjcoach.com

Oh yeah...GTS t50 tranny in it!

Also...had to spend $220 for the parts to link the Engine to the tranny. 20v Pressure plate etc... Would rather just sell the engine w/ the tranny. Not sure I want to take anything off the engine, but willing to take offers.
Last edited by Blake Bruning on Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blake Bruning

Re: SR5 to Blacktop GTS Part Out.

Postby Blake Bruning » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:17 am

TTT

siman
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby siman » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:31 am

i need the front floor pan if your willing to do it

DJNicodemusGTS

Postby DJNicodemusGTS » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:06 am

any chance you would be willing to part with the tranny crossmember? I have misplaced mine in my long-winded build... would be shipped to 30317... thanks!

CHromeNico

Postby CHromeNico » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:55 pm

will buy Rear-End Housing and 3rd Member $100
GTS Drive Shaft $150 TYD will pick up if not far from Arizona

Blake Bruning

Postby Blake Bruning » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:36 pm

SOrry guys...just saw posts...email me. I don't check the site at all...repeat e-mail me if interested in parts. I have been crazy busy.

SlideSexy
Club4AG Expert

Postby SlideSexy » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:32 am

Blake Bruning wrote:SOrry guys...just saw posts...email me. I don't check the site at all...repeat e-mail me if interested in parts. I have been crazy busy.

Re-Emailed you.
ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST
TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.