Bay Area, CA: Y-bell for your Beams or 3S swap

Turtle
Club4AG Enthusiast

Bay Area, CA: Y-bell for your Beams or 3S swap

Postby Turtle » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:35 pm

Hello all,

Up for sale are some Y bell housings for your 3S project to mate with a W-series transmission. Will include the clutch fork and rubber boot. Update 07-15: I currently have 1 for sale.

If you haven't done your research, The Y bell has 3 of 4 bolt holes including the 2 dowel holes that match the S-series block. The 4th hole can either be slotted or modified slightly to fit the last 17mm bolt on the S block. Left unmodified, the bell will still fit on the block, you'll just be able to fasten 3 of the 4 bolts. This also puts the starter on the intake side with a proper shim. There are write-ups on this part of the project by our fellow americans and australians on the internets (and the old club 4ag forum), so just open up a google browser at your leisure.

Price: $350 shipped within the lower 48, HI and AK will likely be extra. I will not ship internationally.

Cash only for face to face transactions or Paypal for shipped transactions. I am in the east bay and am willing to meet within a reasonable distance. If you have questions, feel free to contact me at:

Rodents_of_unusual_size@yahoo.com

PICS:
Y-1 (SOLD, picture removed)

Y-2 & Rack (the rack is sold, I will update the picture soon)

Peace in your hood,

R
Last edited by Turtle on Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:11 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Turtle
Club4AG Enthusiast

Re: Bay Area, CA: Y-bell for your Beams or 3S swap, RWD brac

Postby Turtle » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:25 am

Y-1 is pending (there is no difference between the two, one is just dirtier tan the other).

R

Turtle
Club4AG Enthusiast

Re: Bay Area, CA: Y-bell for your Beams or 3S swap, RWD brac

Postby Turtle » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:09 pm

Necro post, but i have 2 of these y-bells for sale. HMU.

R