Hatch Privacy Cover for Maroon/Red Interior

User avatar
Bunta
Club4AG Regular
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:37 pm

Hatch Privacy Cover for Maroon/Red Interior

Postby Bunta » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:11 pm

This part is the rare type without cutout for 3rd brake light.
Light damage on the underside, but the top is fully intact. No tears in the fabric.
$150 picked up, located in SoCal.

Email or PM me for photos.
fujiwaratofutenshop@gmail.com
Last edited by Bunta on Wed May 01, 2013 11:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Undefeated. Like father, like son.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.


User avatar
Esenpai
Club4AG Expert
Posts: 383
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:52 pm
Location: Irvine,CA
Contact:

Re: Hatch Privacy Cover for Maroon/Red Interior

Postby Esenpai » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:53 am

Damn I feel lucky just picked one up for $80!
Image

User avatar
Bunta
Club4AG Regular
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:37 pm

Re: Hatch Privacy Cover for Maroon/Red Interior

Postby Bunta » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:02 am

That's great. I bought one for $50 years ago, tried to buy it back a few months later and it was $150. Needless to say they've gotten considerably rare since then, consider yourself lucky!
Undefeated. Like father, like son.

User avatar
Esenpai
Club4AG Expert
Posts: 383
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:52 pm
Location: Irvine,CA
Contact:

Re: Hatch Privacy Cover for Maroon/Red Interior

Postby Esenpai » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:12 pm

Bunta wrote:That's great. I bought one for $50 years ago, tried to buy it back a few months later and it was $150. Needless to say they've gotten considerably rare since then, consider yourself lucky!

Wow. 200% mark up buy back? thats not nice. if they were made better they probably wouldnt be so rare but they fall apart so easily. but its nothing some gorilla glue cant fix.
Image

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.


ga_goosh
Club4AG Pro
Posts: 540
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:28 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Hatch Privacy Cover for Maroon/Red Interior

Postby ga_goosh » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:12 am

these are 250 new...just sayin
I <3 my AE86

4AG Manual
AE86 FSM

kulitko
Club4AG Expert
Posts: 301
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:32 pm

Re: Hatch Privacy Cover for Maroon/Red Interior

Postby kulitko » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:25 am

Esenpai wrote:
Bunta wrote:That's great. I bought one for $50 years ago, tried to buy it back a few months later and it was $150. Needless to say they've gotten considerably rare since then, consider yourself lucky!

Wow. 200% mark up buy back? thats not nice. if they were made better they probably wouldnt be so rare but they fall apart so easily. but its nothing some gorilla glue cant fix.



Dude you are the lowest baller I have ever seen on this forum.... You alway high jack peoples thread with its so high, I can get it for so and so price... Bro just keep that crap to yourself and let them sell. If you dont like the price move on and shut up..... And BTW your the guy selling an 1800 gutted Coupe shell.... Come on now......

User avatar
Esenpai
Club4AG Expert
Posts: 383
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:52 pm
Location: Irvine,CA
Contact:

Re: Hatch Privacy Cover for Maroon/Red Interior

Postby Esenpai » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:00 am

kulitko wrote:
Esenpai wrote:
Bunta wrote:That's great. I bought one for $50 years ago, tried to buy it back a few months later and it was $150. Needless to say they've gotten considerably rare since then, consider yourself lucky!

Wow. 200% mark up buy back? thats not nice. if they were made better they probably wouldnt be so rare but they fall apart so easily. but its nothing some gorilla glue cant fix.



Dude you are the lowest baller I have ever seen on this forum.... You alway high jack peoples thread with its so high, I can get it for so and so price... Bro just keep that crap to yourself and let them sell. If you dont like the price move on and shut up..... And BTW your the guy selling an 1800 gutted Coupe shell.... Come on now......


Please tell me more! I'm really interested to read all about what you think of me.

Anyways... Good luck with the sale Bunta I'd say the price is right. :thumbsup:
Image

User avatar
Bunta
Club4AG Regular
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:37 pm

Re: Hatch Privacy Cover for Maroon/Red Interior

Postby Bunta » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:19 pm

Back from the the dead bump!
Undefeated. Like father, like son.

User avatar
Bunta
Club4AG Regular
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:37 pm

Re: Hatch Privacy Cover for Maroon/Red Interior

Postby Bunta » Wed May 01, 2013 11:33 pm

$150
Undefeated. Like father, like son.

User avatar
Bunta
Club4AG Regular
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:37 pm

Re: Hatch Privacy Cover for Maroon/Red Interior

Postby Bunta » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:05 pm

bump still have it
Undefeated. Like father, like son.

LOUISDELEON
Club4AG Regular
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:00 pm

Re: Hatch Privacy Cover for Maroon/Red Interior

Postby LOUISDELEON » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:55 pm

DO YOU STILL HAVE THIS. WHERE IN SOCAL ARE YOU LOCATED? THANKS

User avatar
Bunta
Club4AG Regular
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:37 pm

Re: Hatch Privacy Cover for Maroon/Red Interior

Postby Bunta » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:17 pm

Yes I still have it. I sent you a PM
Undefeated. Like father, like son.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.



Return to “AE86 Parts & Accessories”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests