T50 Taller 5th Gears + T50 Rebuild kits

pike
Club4AG Regular

T50 Taller 5th Gears + T50 Rebuild kits

Postby pike » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:08 am

Hi all,

Mfactory Taller 5th Gear (0.737 ratio) + split cage needle bearing (Estimated delivery time of 2-3 months)

I know some of you guys are running taller diffs/smaller wheels for performance reasons. So to those that are interested in reducing your gas consumption when cruising on the highway, a batch of taller 5th gear ratios are being manufactured very soon . I have 8x taller 5th gearsets that have not been allocated to a buyer.

The new over drive ratio is 0.737 (stock is 0.861) and is produced by the guys over at http://www.teammfactory.com. These aren't normally in stock at the Mfactory warehouse and it has taken more than 9 months of R and D to come to a point where we can confirm they are being reproduced for a limited batch run. You can see the results of the prototype testing here (where the group buy originated): http://www.dorikaze.net/showthread.php? ... tory/page8

So far the total confirmed cost of the Taller 5th gearset with the needle bearing is $AUD497 ($USD 388.24 @01/03/15) This includes tracked delivery to any North American address.

Complete T50 rebuild kits are also available (Currently in stock 03/01/15):

The T50 rebuild kits include every needle bearing in the T50. No other vendor to my knowledge has the caged needle bearings shown below (there are 3 different kinds of needle bearings on top of the 12 'loose' needle bearings):

Total cost of the T50 rebuild kit is $AUD551.75 ($USD 431.01 @ 01/03/15). This includes tracked shipping.

Now if you want to go for both the full rebuild kit and taller 5th gearset, I can do combined shipping and a bit of a discount, however you will need to wait for the taller 5th gears to arrive before I can physically combine it together in the same shipment.

Total cost of T50 rebuild kit + MFactory Taller 5th gear 0.737 is = $AUD911.3 ($USD 711.88 @ 01/03/15). Again, this includes tracked shipping.

Currently, I am taking full deposits for the taller 5th gearsets. The rebuild kits are in stock for immediate shipment. Stocks are limited.

If you're interested in either, both, or even just individual components of the rebuild kit, contact me.

I'm not on these forums frequently so it's best to contact me via email: haxengineering@gmail.com. Or you could say hi on the dorikaze forums where the taller 5th gear group buy originated.

Cheers,

Will

Gae86

Re: T50 Taller 5th Gears + T50 Rebuild kits

Postby Gae86 » Wed May 27, 2015 6:28 pm

Bumping this for an Excellent seller.
William only has a few 5th gear sets from the second batch for sale.

rocktharolla
Club4AG Regular

Re: T50 Taller 5th Gears + T50 Rebuild kits

Postby rocktharolla » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:01 pm

Bump, better gearing ratio for the people still trying to drive their corollas on the freeway! Will Is a good seller!