60mm Greddy/Trust gauges (backlit green) and bezel

sprockmember
Club4AG Regular

60mm Greddy/Trust gauges (backlit green) and bezel

Postby sprockmember » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:58 pm

I have three (Water Temp, Oil Temp and Oil Pressure) 60mm Greddy gauges for sale, complete with cut bezel for your convenience! I'm thinking of you here...

These are becoming more rare. They are all black, and backlit green. I bought these because they work remarkably well with the stock corolla styling (font, tick marks, needle and backlight). I honestly wouldn't be getting rid of these if I didn't just install an ap1 cluster.

This is a package deal... so here's what you get.

The gauge bezel pictured that has been cut up to hold two gauges and a shift light.

Greddy Water Temp gauge with programmable warning light and peak/hold capabilities. You get the gauge, the box, the wiring, the sensor... everything.

Greddy Oil Temp gauge with programmable warning light and peak/hold capabilities. It's missing the sensor... which can be found on ebay for 35-40 dollars new.

Greddy Oil Pressure gauge. This one has an issue... the needle is stuck on the wrong side of the stopper. This isn't all that uncommon for these gauges, as I've read a few "how to fix" threads on this... I just haven't messed with it. This also needs a sensor (which again, can be found on ebay)

Summit Racing shift light with programmable knob on the back, which is secured to the bezel (on the left of the picture)

And... all of the literature/boxes that I still have for these... I think I still have a 60mm gauge holder for the other gauge.

Here are some more pics...

$275 shipped to the lower 48. Contact me with questions or if you want other pictures.

THE BEST way to CONTACT me is via email nels_jensen at hotmail dot com or give me a call/text 406 six7two 0three36

I don't check my PM's all the much... so...
Cold Hard Cash Plays Bassfiddle To No One

sprockmember
Club4AG Regular

Re: 60mm Greddy/Trust gauges (backlit green) and bezel

Postby sprockmember » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:16 pm

This set-up looks great with the factory gauges...

sprockmember
Club4AG Regular

Postby sprockmember » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:09 pm

They're now $200.

marley4us
Club4AG Expert

Postby marley4us » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:50 pm

man if these where not broken, and all three had sending units etc I would jump on em for that price. but with only one functioning.... Its just not worth the risk....
1985 Corolla Hatch widebody w/ SR20det (The Project)
1993 5SGTE stroker widebody MR2 Turbo (drag car)
2002 Miata SE hardtop (daily Driver)
1994 4runner (The truck)

sprockmember
Club4AG Regular

Postby sprockmember » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:16 pm

What risk? You're getting one that you know is fully functional, right out of the box... which, in my opinion, is worth it right there. You spend $40, get a sensor, another one. The oil pressure gauge, you'd have to tinker with. Perhaps not worth the risk for you... but worth it to someone. Sold last night.