spring sale

woofsae86
Club4AG Expert
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Re: spring sale

Postby woofsae86 » Tue May 06, 2014 11:27 am

What's in the pics I have if you want parts shipped I need a zip and all Pms replied
Can furries drift? The world may never know.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.


jman1026
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:49 pm

Re: spring sale

Postby jman1026 » Tue May 06, 2014 2:25 pm

Door cups...I can't pm you but the zip is 10453 NY

woofsae86
Club4AG Expert
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Re: spring sale

Postby woofsae86 » Wed May 07, 2014 12:27 pm

jman1026 wrote:Door cups...I can't pm you but the zip is 10453 NY


$30.89 shipped
Can furries drift? The world may never know.

olive86
Club4AG Enthusiast
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:37 pm

Re: spring sale

Postby olive86 » Wed May 07, 2014 4:47 pm

hey man can i get an eye lid? will fit 87' gts right? thanks! shipped to 77459

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.


woofsae86
Club4AG Expert
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Re: spring sale

Postby woofsae86 » Wed May 07, 2014 6:42 pm

olive86 wrote:hey man can i get an eye lid? will fit 87' gts right? thanks! shipped to 77459


Yea it should fit all I have is driver side
Can furries drift? The world may never know.

olive86
Club4AG Enthusiast
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:37 pm

Re: spring sale

Postby olive86 » Wed May 07, 2014 9:23 pm

woofsae86 wrote:
olive86 wrote:hey man can i get an eye lid? will fit 87' gts right? thanks! shipped to 77459


Yea it should fit all I have is driver side


dang,i need passenger ok thanks. so what about a passenger corner light for the fender>?

woofsae86
Club4AG Expert
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Re: spring sale

Postby woofsae86 » Thu May 08, 2014 1:44 am

olive86 wrote:
woofsae86 wrote:
olive86 wrote:hey man can i get an eye lid? will fit 87' gts right? thanks! shipped to 77459


Yea it should fit all I have is driver side


dang,i need passenger ok thanks. so what about a passenger corner light for the fender>?


I have a passenger side of those.
Can furries drift? The world may never know.

woofsae86
Club4AG Expert
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Re: spring sale

Postby woofsae86 » Mon May 12, 2014 4:20 am

Up
Can furries drift? The world may never know.

woofsae86
Club4AG Expert
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Re: spring sale

Postby woofsae86 » Mon May 12, 2014 11:26 pm

Bump
Can furries drift? The world may never know.

woofsae86
Club4AG Expert
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Re: spring sale

Postby woofsae86 » Tue May 13, 2014 1:16 pm

Up
Can furries drift? The world may never know.

User avatar
Ronnieah
Club4AG Regular
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 8:13 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: spring sale

Postby Ronnieah » Tue May 13, 2014 8:39 pm

Kouki clock still available? how much to ship to APO 96367? I'll pay the extra for USPS Priority...

woofsae86
Club4AG Expert
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Re: spring sale

Postby woofsae86 » Tue May 13, 2014 11:42 pm

Ronnieah wrote:Kouki clock still available? how much to ship to APO 96367? I'll pay the extra for USPS Priority...


I still have it I'll get you a quote tomorrow
Can furries drift? The world may never know.

SR86RD
Club4AG Enthusiast
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:08 pm

Re: spring sale

Postby SR86RD » Wed May 14, 2014 3:25 pm

very interested in the toyota emblem

woofsae86
Club4AG Expert
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Re: spring sale

Postby woofsae86 » Thu May 15, 2014 5:45 pm

Up
Can furries drift? The world may never know.

shagymc
Club4AG Expert
Posts: 355
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:43 pm

Re: spring sale

Postby shagymc » Thu May 15, 2014 6:09 pm

Any chance you have the inner door triangles that cover the mounting screws for the side mirrors?

woofsae86
Club4AG Expert
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Re: spring sale

Postby woofsae86 » Fri May 16, 2014 1:56 am

shagymc wrote:Any chance you have the inner door triangles that cover the mounting screws for the side mirrors?


Not at this time I don't
Can furries drift? The world may never know.

User avatar
Ronnieah
Club4AG Regular
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 8:13 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: spring sale

Postby Ronnieah » Fri May 16, 2014 6:30 am

woofsae86 wrote:
Ronnieah wrote:Kouki clock still available? how much to ship to APO 96367? I'll pay the extra for USPS Priority...


I still have it I'll get you a quote tomorrow


Can you get me a quote for the clock and rear seat carpet if you still have it...

woofsae86
Club4AG Expert
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Re: spring sale

Postby woofsae86 » Mon May 19, 2014 1:43 am

Sunday bump
Can furries drift? The world may never know.

woofsae86
Club4AG Expert
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Re: spring sale

Postby woofsae86 » Mon May 19, 2014 1:44 am

Ronnieah wrote:
woofsae86 wrote:
Ronnieah wrote:Kouki clock still available? how much to ship to APO 96367? I'll pay the extra for USPS Priority...


I still have it I'll get you a quote tomorrow


Can you get me a quote for the clock and rear seat carpet if you still have it...


I can't find the clock but I have the carpet
Can furries drift? The world may never know.

User avatar
Ronnieah
Club4AG Regular
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 8:13 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: spring sale

Postby Ronnieah » Mon May 19, 2014 3:01 am

How much for the carpet to APO 96367, USPS priority?

woofsae86
Club4AG Expert
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Re: spring sale

Postby woofsae86 » Tue May 20, 2014 4:49 am

Ronnieah wrote:How much for the carpet to APO 96367, USPS priority?


$31.89 shipped priority
Can furries drift? The world may never know.

woofsae86
Club4AG Expert
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Re: spring sale

Postby woofsae86 » Wed May 21, 2014 1:53 pm

Bump
Can furries drift? The world may never know.

woofsae86
Club4AG Expert
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Re: spring sale

Postby woofsae86 » Fri May 23, 2014 2:37 am

Pms replied
Can furries drift? The world may never know.

Oni-Roku
Club4AG Regular
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:07 am

Re: spring sale

Postby Oni-Roku » Sat May 24, 2014 2:36 am

Are those license plate lights still for sale?


If so what year is it made for?
R-Rydes

woofsae86
Club4AG Expert
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Re: spring sale

Postby woofsae86 » Sat May 24, 2014 3:15 am

Oni-Roku wrote:Are those license plate lights still for sale?


If so what year is it made for?


Yes they are
Can furries drift? The world may never know.

woofsae86
Club4AG Expert
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Re: spring sale

Postby woofsae86 » Wed May 28, 2014 2:02 pm

First page
Can furries drift? The world may never know.

SR86RD
Club4AG Enthusiast
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:08 pm

Re: spring sale

Postby SR86RD » Fri May 30, 2014 6:12 am

sorry for the late reply, got the emblem.

Thanx

woofsae86
Club4AG Expert
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Re: spring sale

Postby woofsae86 » Fri May 30, 2014 1:46 pm

Anytime
Can furries drift? The world may never know.

woofsae86
Club4AG Expert
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Re: spring sale

Postby woofsae86 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:50 am

Bump
Can furries drift? The world may never know.

Eightsix86
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:05 pm

Re: spring sale

Postby Eightsix86 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:29 am

How much for the Head light bezel Pair, 1 Middle seat bracket, and Cream color dome light, shipped to 98005 do you also by chance have the side rear seat hinges as well?

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.



Return to “AE86 Parts & Accessories”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests