Microsquirt 20V Silvertop

EddieNanakase
Club4AG Regular

Microsquirt 20V Silvertop

Postby EddieNanakase » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:53 pm

Hi everyone, I've been looking all over for info to fill in my Microsquirt parameters for a 20V silvertop. I found someone's Miata turbo build with a 4AG bluetop (I think ?). For some reason, I can't open the file using a registered TunerStudio. If someone has a 20V or a 4AG and is running Megasquirt or even better Microsquirt, would you be so kind in taking a few screen shots of the numbers you are using. I need info on like injector open, injector angle, AFR table, Spark Advance table and any other important info that you think I'll need. I'm configuring a COP sequential spark setup, I'm using 440 injectors, 36-1 trigger wheel, GM MAP and I'm boosting this engine with about 10psi. I know that most of our Mega/Microsquirt builds are not perfect and will vary with the use of different setups, but I could use some of the info and get a good idea of where to start. I would immensely appreciate it if someone shun a little bit of light ! Thank you for your time !

jinx
Club4AG Expert

Re: Microsquirt 20V Silvertop

Postby jinx » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:43 pm

google "Microsquirt 20V" show alloott of squirted 20V from ~2008 to 2015
I'd sort thru those post and try make contact

elnitro
Club4AG Regular

Postby elnitro » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:13 am

you dont need the 36-1 wheel, you could use the stock CAS
11.9 @ 115 mph

EddieNanakase
Club4AG Regular

Postby EddieNanakase » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:16 pm

Thank you guys for the response ! elnitro, I considered this option but decided to go with the 36-1 wheel because eventually , the
distributor will go out and will be expensive to repair. Jinx, you are right, just phrasing it that way actually gave me different
and better google results. I was searching under " 4ag 20V microsquirt " and some other combinations and it just didn't gave
me good results. I searched all over the internet for info and I just wasn't finding it. I don't want you to think that
I'm lazy and that I just want everyone to do the work for me. I emailed diyautotune and they actually pointed me out to some
downloadable maps that I could use as reference. The bad thing is that the maps actually only helped me a little, but still, it's
very helpful ! I'll post a link to these maps in case someone has run into similar problems like mine. I still have several
parameters to fill up, most important is the injector angle, but I'm heading in the right direction.
Thank you elnitro and jinx for taking the time to respond !

MegaSquirt Maps :
http://www.megasquirtpnp.com/mspnp2_maps.php