Search found 82 matches
- Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:36 pm
- Forum: TECH: 4A-GE ENGINE
- Topic: I have a 4age frankenstein and its driving me crazy
- Replies: 35
- Views: 7778
I had a similar issue with it running like crap with only the distributor in one position. Your cam timing is indeed off by 1 tooth. Also, my ae86 distributor and ae92 one look the same but wiring is a little different. 92 does fit in the head but won't plug in correctly. I can almos guarantee that ...
- Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:51 am
- Forum: TECH: Corolla AE86
- Topic: 4AGE not running right, help is appreciated
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1734
Rent a timing gun and make sure timing on the cams, crank, and dist. are set correctly. Check for codes and clear them all before moving onto timing.
- Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:23 am
- Forum: AE86 Parts & Accessories
- Topic: FS:TRD F&R shocks,Intake,T3spacers,oem Pulleys
- Replies: 33
- Views: 8061
Ultimx wrote:Where r u located?