85 mr2 fs clean!!!!

luozhirong
Club4AG Enthusiast

85 mr2 fs clean!!!!

Postby luozhirong » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:22 am

Hi, I am selling my toyota mr2. it is the base model 1985. the car overall is really clean. there are no problems with it whats so ever. The previous owner took out to AC to save weight. I believe that was 60 pounds saved. I take it to the canyons once in a while but I never redline it or abuse it. I do not race with the car and it has been taken care of very nicely.
the car has the japanese 20v 4age silvertop running the blacktop electronics. the car was swapped in with 110,000 i dont drive the car much so that puts that car around 150,000 or so but its a toyota! it'll last. The rare buddyclub front lip will also be included.. It makes good power for a little car. The car has been repainted because it was a almost 30 year old car and paint fades! It is a clean title and 5 speed. The car will come with stock suspension and stock wheels. The c-pillar trim has been carbon wrapped and the eyebrows are also carbon wrapped. It makes the car look even cleaner!
If you are interested send me a email and I'll reply to you. No joy rides unless you have cash in hand. price is set to 5000 obo