manual steering rack at napa auto

ae86_dreamer
Club4AG Expert

manual steering rack at napa auto

Postby ae86_dreamer » Wed May 08, 2013 2:43 pm

ive been interested in converting my ae86. into manual steering convertion. done some reading and found out that mr2 manual rack would fit the 86 but i need to get a hild of the imidiate shaft from a supra. while i was looking for them parts, i went to napa and tried to put in 87 sr5 manual steering rack and to my surprise its there. you think this would fit my car or i might end up ordering the wrong part?

DJManila
Club4AG Enthusiast

Re: manual steering rack at napa auto

Postby DJManila » Wed May 08, 2013 4:27 pm

ae86_dreamer wrote:ive been interested in converting my ae86. into manual steering convertion. done some reading and found out that mr2 manual rack would fit the 86 but i need to get a hild of the imidiate shaft from a supra. while i was looking for them parts, i went to napa and tried to put in 87 sr5 manual steering rack and to my surprise its there. you think this would fit my car or i might end up ordering the wrong part?

It should fit I would assume. Here is a link that could be helpful to you : http://www.hachiroku.net/powman
Formerly known as seanperia

ae86_dreamer
Club4AG Expert

Re: manual steering rack at napa auto

Postby ae86_dreamer » Wed May 08, 2013 5:08 pm

salamat,pre! hehe! im new blood kaya not much knowledge.have you done a manual steering swap?