Do you have a H/B w/ a complete rear cargo area? Help me!

cincybranr
Club4AG Enthusiast

Do you have a H/B w/ a complete rear cargo area? Help me!

Postby cincybranr » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:42 pm

Hey all,

If you have a Hatchback with a complete rear cargo area, including the rear cargo tray, I need your help.

3 issues- Please let me know what I am missing here.

Issue 1: These are the bolts listed that go with the Package tray trim stopper. But they don’t fit at all. Not even close. I was told that what I need is actually a Screw, and not a bolt. Please shoot me a part number or pic of what I need.

Issue 2: The cargo cover has 2 ropes that attach to hangers. I have the hangers, but how do they attach? Am I missing something where this hole is?

Issue 3: Apparently there are plugs that go here? Toyota replaced the part number and these just don’t fit at all. Is there a replacement?
Progress. Not perfection.

morgan
Club4AG Pro

Re: Do you have a H/B w/ a complete rear cargo area? Help me!

Postby morgan » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:16 am

use an interior screw, not a bolt.

the non-coated, folded over portion, clips onto the lip under/in the window seal. the seal needs to be folded open a bit, you can put them in without removing it.

not sure on the plug, but the pic is stating a 30mm diameter hole, and that plug looks close, while the hole doesn't.

I can get you pics of this stuff in my car this weekend. youll need the proper location for the hangers, or close to it.
haha cali...i got one of your 86's and you're not getting it back.
My turd of an 86
20v swapped 86 write-up

cincybranr
Club4AG Enthusiast

Re: Do you have a H/B w/ a complete rear cargo area? Help me!

Postby cincybranr » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:36 pm

Thanks Morgan! I think I have the hanger part figured out. I appreciate your help.
Progress. Not perfection.