Pic request

CloudStrife
Club4AG Pro

Pic request

Postby CloudStrife » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:51 pm

Can anyone shoot me a picture of how the resistor pack for the injectors mounts? I took it off to PC and forgot lol.

Also the manifold stay bracket..if you could.. :)
Success guardian... Successsssssss..

MisterJerk
Club4AG Pro

Re: Pic request

Postby MisterJerk » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:06 pm

If I can remember, I will take a pic tonight. In the mean time. The resistor pack mounts to a little bracket that is spot welded to the body under where the Maf goes.

Manifold bracket bolts to hole in side of manifold, other end is a threaded hole on the motor mount bracket.

CloudStrife
Club4AG Pro

Postby CloudStrife » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:04 am

Thanks MisterJerk,

On my GT-S the resistor pack isn't permanently mounted. It screws onto the bracket, and the bracket bolts to a chassis thread. I'm just not sure where lol. I have a new fuel filter with bracket I want to throw on, but I wanted to wait because I vaguely remember that the resistor pack had to come off first..

The only question I have about the manifold bracket.. Is it gonna be a bitch to get on the motor mount side?

notnilc20
Club4AG Pro

Postby notnilc20 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:30 pm

Meant to post these and forgot....sorry for the delay my bro.
Kinda hard to get the camera down in there but here is the fuel injector resistor. You can see the relation with the water overflow container in the background and the ac low pressure line next to the mounting bracket...

Here is the intake manifold stabilizer (2 pics)
At the motor mount.

At the intake manifold mounting location

Hope these help....lemme know if you need a better angle.

CloudStrife
Club4AG Pro

Postby CloudStrife » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:09 am

Thanks bro that helps so much! I don't know why but I like the gold on your resistor pack lol.

notnilc20
Club4AG Pro

Postby notnilc20 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:12 am

CloudStrife wrote:Thanks bro that helps so much! I don't know why but I like the gold on your resistor pack lol.

Hehe...gold makes everything look more important. It was all crusty and corroded so I decided to clean it up a little and had some extra paint lying around. ;)