Question about JDM Zenki Trueno Bumper Retainers

cincybranr
Club4AG Enthusiast

Question about JDM Zenki Trueno Bumper Retainers

Postby cincybranr » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:22 pm

Hey all,

I have circled the retainers I’m inquiring about. Will the USDM Zenki retainers (front and rear) fit the JDM zenki bumpers? The part numbers are different between the USDM and JDM but will the USDM work? I have tried to track these retainers down with no luck.

Note: The LH Bumper seal is on my stock USDM Zenki bumper so that can be ignored.

A little background:
I’m nearly complete with all the brackets, screws, nuts, and bolts to install both the front and rear JDM zenki Trueno bumpers onto my Zenki USDM Hatch. I’m reaching out to those of you that have done this before for your expertise.

Progress. Not perfection.

cincybranr
Club4AG Enthusiast

Re: Question about JDM Zenki Trueno Bumper Retainers

Postby cincybranr » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:39 am

Thought I would go ahead and answer my own thread here just in case someone could benefit from my experiences. Note that I have not tried to fit my own USDM retainers circled above for the JDM Zenki Trueno front/rear bumper.
Useful info for the Front and rear JDM Zenki bumper.
*Any JDM/European Zenki AE85 Levin or Trueno or Zenki JDM/European AE86 Levin or Trueno will work. I recently learned that all Australian models were zenki, and this is where I was able to source these retainers (from “Corolla Spares” on Facebook to be exact).
*The part numbers for these 4 retainers are different from the zenki USDM by only 1 digit each but do not cross reference, as far as I know.
*I’m picky and wanted my stuff exactly as it was supposed to be. Lol

JDM/Euro zenki Front Retainer Part numbers are:
52535-12010
52536-12010
JDM/Euro Zenki Rear Bumper Part numbers are:
52575-12010
52576-12010
Progress. Not perfection.