origin levin front fenders.

4agshoob
Club4AG Expert

origin levin front fenders.

Postby 4agshoob » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:25 pm

origin levin front fenders.....

who has experiance with them? do they actually fit decent? im waiting on a pair now, but snagged some cheap dmax deals to run for the time being, and i will say... the fitment, if any is pure poor ass quality. the upper mounting rails for the strut core rail is folded under, and way off. the fender is 2" too tall from top to bottom where it wraps under and bolts at the rocker panel area. the corner ends that hold the corner lights are 1" abov my hood, and thats after trying to adjust my hood up, without causing a huge gap between the hood/grill/headlights.

someone please confirm that origin is better than this.....

4agshoob
Club4AG Expert

Re: origin levin front fenders.

Postby 4agshoob » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:51 pm

anybody?

Sportmax
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby Sportmax » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:48 pm

Never used them but once you get them and get them fitted let me know ;) I want a pair. Ill take the DMAX off our hands for cheap once you get them hehe

asyrigos
Club4AG Regular

Postby asyrigos » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:53 pm

I have just installed them in the shop and got the car back. Did you get the +40mm ones for the front?

Quality was very good and final fitment very nice. The shop spent quite some time though to align them properly.

On the other hand, I am also not happy with DMAX products. I have a Levin hood and it's not aligning properly especially on the right side.

asyrigos
Club4AG Regular

Postby asyrigos » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:11 pm

Here are some photos: