adriaan 84 GTS build

adriaanGTS
Club4AG Enthusiast

adriaan 84 GTS build

Postby adriaanGTS » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:46 pm

Hi my name is Adriaan, been on the site for a while, buying and selling extra items, but finally decide to post my build so far. I'm from Montreal Canada. Finally found a good clean ae86, been searching for years, mostly going to us it as my weekend driver in the summer months. Here is the story of the car: it is a 1984 gts . Got it from a friend in Toronto which has been sitting in his garage since 1999. Who bought it from a guy that worked on the east coast of Canada and was in the military, and mostly sat in the aircraft hanger. He started the project in 1997 collected parts and got side tracked. The car only has one rust spot on the trunk, the original owner had the car rusted proofed every year from 84 to 97 all the stickers on the door. So many parts and pieces to go through that the guy collected over the years. The car is 80% complete. The car has 210000km on it has eibach springs on it with Blistein adjustable shocks, they were install in 2000, some work ewing rims, the covers are some where in the boxes of stuff. He started the 20vavle blacktop swap it is in the car. Just have to do the cooling system, power steering, connect the wiring which is sort easy since he had a custom made harness made for it, and intake system. Hoping to get it running by summer so it doesn't take up my garage space for next winter.