HIngaBooney dropping in to say Hello

Anything about cars, as long as it's clean...
No offensive language, no profanity, no nudity, nothing that your mom will slap you for...
Be nice to others.
HingaBooney

HIngaBooney dropping in to say Hello

Postby HingaBooney » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:03 am

Its been several years since I stopped in and just wanted to see how things are going. Pushing 40 and not being with a KooKoo in many years suddenly has me looking into possibly seeking out another. Coupe' of course. I'm not so much the purist as I once was...Ill probably go forced induction as time permits and make the car as tough as all my old ones.
Well just stopping in and saying hello and figured I pay my respects to the friends I made here years ago...Circa 1998-99. Im obviously retired from the Marine Corps and now a Motorcycle Technician. Harley-Davidson, Vintage Harley -Davidson, Yamaha and Suzuki. I chop and build Bobbers out've Japanese bikes...Live in Az for hte last year of MMI and drive my 04 Hemi Sport Dodge Ram, 79 Ford Bronco and if you remember my transition to the S13 phase, I recovered my Coupe dubbed the Grey Goose that Pat Mordaunt totalled and its sitting here in the process of going RHD and LS powered....
But I digress...Im getting the Kookoo itch again...
Happy Holidays and be safe!!
Velocity Racing Team BlackSheep
Team Hinga Booney
Instagram: Hingabooney

AEsuperG

Re: HIngaBooney dropping in to say Hello

Postby AEsuperG » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:48 am

boon chan!

get you a kookoo already!
Team Hinga

Yuri
Club4AG Regular

Postby Yuri » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:07 am

Hey Booney, what's up? Yuri (deathkittens) here, I'm now on my second 86, this time a zenki GTS coupe.
I put everything on hold for a while to go back to school, and just graduated Art Center this last Saturday.
Good to see you on here.

Elvin Wes
Club4AG Expert

Postby Elvin Wes » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:09 pm

O.G.

vrtkevin
Club4AG Regular

Postby vrtkevin » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:01 pm

since I have booney's first ever hachi sitting in my garage he needs another. LOL get your ass back here and I will let you drive it man.
Kevin
vrtkevin Velocity Racing Team

HingaSPL
Club4AG Expert

Postby HingaSPL » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:13 am

Sorry for the delay Bro, just now finding this. Would be nice to see you in a kookoo again. But would also at the same time love to see the Grey Goose out rippin again.