AE86 meets in socal

Anything about cars, as long as it's clean...
No offensive language, no profanity, no nudity, nothing that your mom will slap you for...
Be nice to others.
86_dorifto
Club4AG Regular

AE86 meets in socal

Postby 86_dorifto » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:56 pm

Does anyone know what events in socal still happen? The only big one I know is 86fest but I know ae86 owners feel burned/turned off from it.
KAZATO - 85 GTS Coupe

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

aukword1
Club4AG Expert

Re: AE86 meets in socal

Postby aukword1 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:24 am

86fest didn't happen this year, something came up with the organizer. A few guys meet up at random japenese/toyota events as well as drift events like corolla matsuri. Don't know if the fight club still meets every 3rd Friday at Cafe 86 anymore since I haven't been in years. We can organize a casual meet if you are interested, I know a few guys that would be. Also, I run a discord channel for socal 86 owners if you want to join. https://discord.gg/MhN2SgM

UNLIMITED 86
Club4AG Regular

Postby UNLIMITED 86 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:01 pm

North county San Diego here. My car should be back on the road soon. Let me know if you guys set something up.
Make Club4AG Great Again!

86_dorifto
Club4AG Regular

Postby 86_dorifto » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:02 pm

aukword1 wrote:86fest didn't happen this year, something came up with the organizer. A few guys meet up at random japenese/toyota events as well as drift events like corolla matsuri. Don't know if the fight club still meets every 3rd Friday at Cafe 86 anymore since I haven't been in years. We can organize a casual meet if you are interested, I know a few guys that would be. Also, I run a discord channel for socal 86 owners if you want to join. https://discord.gg/MhN2SgM

Thanks for the info man! I would be down to get together with some people for sure. Ill make sure to join the discord channel too.
KAZATO - 85 GTS Coupe

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Return to “Fun Talk”