T3 Budget Handling Package

Anything about cars, as long as it's clean...
No offensive language, no profanity, no nudity, nothing that your mom will slap you for...
Be nice to others.
aukword1
Club4AG Expert

T3 Budget Handling Package

Postby aukword1 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:02 pm

Just wondering if anyone out there is running this setup or just anyone's thoughts about it. Suspension is the last thing I need to do to my car and just kinda looking at different options. Plus trying to spark some life back in the forums. :D

jondee86

Re: T3 Budget Handling Package

Postby jondee86 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:16 pm

To save me writing a lot of stuff....
http://www.aeu86.org/forum/Thread-Budge ... ng-package

Cheers... jondee86
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one
persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress
depends on the unreasonable man.

Jeonsah
Club4AG Expert

Postby Jeonsah » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:34 am

Kinda depends on what your goals are with your car. Do you want to get groceries in it or fly into turns at 90 mph sideways while smoking a cigarette and not spilling the tofu?

aukword1
Club4AG Expert

Postby aukword1 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:14 am

jondee86 wrote:To save me writing a lot of stuff....
http://www.aeu86.org/forum/Thread-Budge ... ng-package

Cheers... jondee86

Thanks for that jondee, I tried searching this site and others but couldn't find any reviews on it. I guess it seems pretty decent on a 8/6 setup as long as it isn't a daily driver. Just not looking forward to doing the bushing swap lol.

Jeonsah wrote:Kinda depends on what your goals are with your car. Do you want to get groceries in it or fly into turns at 90 mph sideways while smoking a cigarette and not spilling the tofu?

That car will be a track car. I think I will go with this kit then eventually upgrade the rear so it should be fine for time being.

Jeonsah
Club4AG Expert

Postby Jeonsah » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:43 am

I daily my car in the summer time with 8/6kg. It can be stiff but it is definitely all relative to you. I personally dont think its that bad as everyone says. Sacrificing comfort for fun is how I see it. I have to drive nicely on the streets but then I get to enjoy mountain driving more.

aukword1
Club4AG Expert

Postby aukword1 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:15 am

Yeah I have a similar setup in my daily driver (7/4) and I don't mind it at all. I can't imagine 8/6 being as bad as everyone says, plus I live in California and the roads aren't too bad. Thanks for the input guys, much appreciated.