Looking for Bay Area cars to be featured on Youtube

Anything about cars, as long as it's clean...
No offensive language, no profanity, no nudity, nothing that your mom will slap you for...
Be nice to others.
Zygrene

Looking for Bay Area cars to be featured on Youtube

Postby Zygrene » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:14 pm

Hi all,

I'm an up-and-coming Youtuber in the NorCal area who does POV test drives on all sorts of cars. You can find my videos on my channel (Zygrene) here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... LlxWnoZ2j6

I've mostly reviewed Hondas, including two NSX's, an S2000, multiple Civic Si's, and a Prelude SH. I've also done an AE86 20v, WRX, C6 Corvette, and a few others.

Some background on me. I've been into cars all my life, but didn't own my first "fun" car until graduating college. Since then, I've been in and out of all kinds of cars. I owned a 2004 S2000 for a couple of years before letting it go to acquire my dream car, an original 1991 NSX, only 3 months ago.

I'm trying to grow my Youtube channel using any means available. I've gained over 200 subscribers in just a few months, and looking to continue the trend. Since I've been driving mostly Hondas so far, I want to expand my scope to more Toyotas. If any local Bay Area Toyota (MR2, AE86, Celica, etc) owners would like to get featured on my channel, let me know! I have experience with over 80 cars, and I've never had any incidents. Your car will be driven responsibly, and not at the limit.

You can PM or reply to my post if you're interested.

Thanks!
Zygrene