My intro and my car!

Anything about cars, as long as it's clean...
No offensive language, no profanity, no nudity, nothing that your mom will slap you for...
Be nice to others.
Low&Slow86

My intro and my car!

Postby Low&Slow86 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:13 pm

Hello Guys and Gals, just stopping by to say hello! I recently purchased my dream car, been wanting one of these for a loooooonnnnnggggg time! and I finally got one, and do I break necks in my town, right now I have yet to see another AE86 in Murrieta but I might be mistaken, I am 20 years old and I have a 1987 Toyota Corolla SR5 AE86 ( 4ac Motor :( ) Hoping to motor swap her eventually, and get some more power out of this car, but that is in the future when I have the money, my first goal is to clean her up and fix problems with her, so Ill be on here a lot asking questions so thank you in advance!

aceforever
Club4AG Pro

Re: My intro and my car!

Postby aceforever » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:29 am

Welcome to Club4AG! There are plenty if nice people to help you out later when it does come to the swaping time.

Nice ride! Looks real mean with the lowered ride height. :)

Clouds
Club4AG Expert

Postby Clouds » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:10 am

Low&Slow86 wrote:Image

Looks like when a kid is trying to look mean, but they just look silly :lol: Welcome to the forums, man!
There shouldn't be a day that goes by where you don't learn something new.

aceforever
Club4AG Pro

Postby aceforever » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:30 am

Clouds wrote:
Low&Slow86 wrote:Image

Looks like when a kid is trying to look mean, but they just look silly [emoji38] Welcome to the forums, man!

Hahahaha. Yeah! Maybe that's why I thought it looked mean lol.
Still a cool car though.

Toy86
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby Toy86 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:10 am

Welcome to C4AG! Nice looking coupe you have there. Looks like it needs a bit of love, but it's all good. One piece of advice i have on here for you is to please use the search engine before you ask your questions.

Chances are that it has already been asked, and answered. If you can't find your answer here, then check out the Old Archive section of this forum, there is tons of info there.

Take care of your baby, and looking forward to your build project!

morgan
Club4AG Pro

Postby morgan » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:49 pm

welcome. best advice I can give, do all the routine maintenance first
haha cali...i got one of your 86's and you're not getting it back.
My turd of an 86
20v swapped 86 write-up

Low&Slow86

Postby Low&Slow86 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:55 pm

Sorry the late reply guys, I havent gotten a single email, from the forum about replies must have forgot a setting or something, but thank you for all the warm greetings and compliments towards my car, Yeah she is an angry little thing haha, likes to give me problems, Past owner didnt treat it to well. 144K on the chassis and 1700 on the rebuilt motor.